Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SIGNING: Kleiza To Raptors (Update: Pg. 23/Post #183)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMO, I like Jack, but I think Calderon fills better with our young roster on the court, as Jack does off the court. I like Jose's game, he's been blamed for all the To bad defense those last years, and that's unfair.

One advise about Kleiza. I saw him last summer in a game with his national team and as somebody said below he has a little Belli in him: what a shoot selection!!! I'm sure he made that cause he thought he must carry his team, I just hope him not to think the same if becomes the starter SF...

Comment

• Fon Riego wrote: View Post

One advise about Kleiza. I saw him last summer in a game with his national team and as somebody said below he has a little Belli in him: what a shoot selection!!! I'm sure he made that cause he thought he must carry his team, I just hope him not to think the same if becomes the starter SF...
      he's awfully excited to be here and the opportunity so he might do that. but, i don't think it would be later rather than sooner that he starts to mellow down and not try to carry the team. i'm sure he'll try to impress right away and then mellow down.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• Raptors Sign Forward Linas Kleiza

July 26, 2010

The Toronto Raptors announced Monday they have signed forward Linas Kleiza (LYNN-as CLAY-za) to a multi-year contract as all required paperwork has now been officially filed with the League Office. Kleiza’s rights technically became property of the Raptors on July 17 when an offer sheet was not matched by the Denver Nuggets. Per team policy, financial details were not disclosed.

“We are very happy to add a tough-minded, hard-nosed forward who will certainly get a chance to contribute given the departure of Hedo Turkoglu,” said Raptors President and General Manager Bryan Colangelo. “Linas has that unique inside/outside game that makes him a tough cover at a couple of different positions.”

http://www.nba.com/raptors/news/rapt...za_072610.html
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

• i see the microphones but saw no presser on the score,tsn,sportsnet.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

• What folks will realize very quickly, in my mind, once the games start up in November is that Kleiza game is more that of a 4(Stretch 4) than a 3 as his lack of quickness will be exposed from the wings.

Comment

• About time...

Comment

Working...
              X