Balance of Power shifting East?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balance of Power shifting East?

The West may have the best guards in the league, with All Stars Kobe, Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Brandon Roy, Chauncey Billups, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, Jason Kidd and Steve Nash, as well as young and up and coming players, like Russell Westbrook, Tyreke Evans, Stephon Curry and O.J. Mayo, but with Boozer and Amare heading East, the East now has quite the collection of big men old and young.

This may mean that Bosh might have seen his last All-Star game, especially if LeBron signs with Miami. LeBron, Garnett, Pierce, Amare, Boozer, Josh Smith, Danny Granger, Gerald Wallace will all be vying for the forward spot with Bosh.

And with the top three picks in the draft, all going to East teams, the Raptors might have their work cut out for them if they want to compete in a few years,
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

It's going to be interesting. Anyone claiming the Raptors will be in the playoffs needs to look at the rest of the conference.

Comment

power shift headed east

Now with miami stirring up the "triple headed monster" sort of speak you think the power has now shifted to the east finally?
      and with that said, how you think the east is shaping up with amare now in NY and the "big 3" now in miami?
      also, what do you think it means for the raps future and the future of the NBA? this change of events has altered the face of the NBA for a long time in my eyes.....

Comment

Working...
      X