Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Have Noticed A Lot of New Members Lately

Just wondering.

Could all of you have come over from Raptors Forum - Pro Sports Daily just shout out

"Present" or some such thing.

Just curious. Thanks

Obnoxious posts on this thread will also indicate a refuge or plant from Raptors Forum

Thanks
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Ya i noticed a lot of new members too
    Not complaining though
    i think a lot of people joined to comment about Bosh and the rest of free agency

Comment

I think a lot people came right after the draft and now the site will be crazy busy. I just hope the quality of the discussions is also maintained.
      -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
      -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

i signed up a couple months ago but have been reading since like last year around the kapono for evans deal. this site is wicked, everything raptors i love it. Big up to u guys at raptor republic!!!!

Comment

Raptorsss wrote: View Post
          I think a lot people came right after the draft and now the site will be crazy busy. I just hope the quality of the discussions is also maintained.
          Not to worry Raptorsss, the admins and mods here are working quality control to make sure the level of quality we had before the boom is maintained.

Again, welcome to all the new members. Glad you guys have joined the most awesome Dino's site anywhere!

Comment

My Name is "D-Nice" wrote: View Post
            i signed up a couple months ago but have been reading since like last year around the kapono for evans deal. this site is wicked, everything raptors i love it. Big up to u guys at raptor republic!!!!
            same here this site is way better than real gm

Comment

I just signed up but had been reading for quite a while, it is the best place to get Raps news by far. Opinionated no doubt, but the coverage is always quick and all the angles usually get played.

Comment

yes great job here guys. Very interesting time for raptor fans made me look harder for info glad i found you guys

Comment

jbml wrote: View Post
                  yes great job here guys. Very interesting time for raptor fans made me look harder for info glad i found you guys
                  Same with me. This site is by far the absolute best in anything Raptors related plus with coverage of the rest of the NBA.

Comment

I signed up around the start of the season; rly enjoy the roll call and post game write ups

Comment

yeaaaaaaaaa sooooooonnnnnnnnnn this site is the business
                      ya dun noe

Comment

i joined because out of all the sites on the internet... for some reason, this is the one my work doesnt block.

they blocked google maps.

i work in the transportation industry.

no im not fucking with you

Comment

Yup-Yup. I came from PSD. I really, really like this site, but, I gotta say that PSD is my first home, my cottage is here, though...lol. I must say that Raptors Republic has the ILLEST logo that's Raptor-related, real talk. I likes it here. This spot is tha shizznit.
                          The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                          Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                          www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                          http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                          http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

I found Celticshub first, months ago. Probably mid-season, so sometime in January. Then Valley of the Suns through them, then Raptors Republic. I enjoy all three. Never felt the need to make an account to post on the forums here until recently. And now I can't help myself, lol

Comment

I've been reading avidly for the last year but just joined to vent my irritation at all the recent negative posts.
                              It's getting harder to enjoy the forums when the hate Bosh, hate Colangelo, hate who we've signed, hate how much it cost to sign them, hate how we handled this, hate how we didn't handle that, and all the other hates I missed, turns a thread into group therapy or fuel for the angry mob.

Thanks to the regular contributers who have kept me coming back day after day.

Comment

Working...
                              X