Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonny Weems Birthday Party Tonight At Tryst Night Club

DeMar_DeRozan

Come join Me & more Raptors at Club Tryst tonight tonight for @Sonny13 birthday in Toronto.... 19 minutes ago via Echofon Retweeted by you and 6 others

Tryst Night Club
    www.trysttoronto.com
    82 Peter Street
    Toronto, ON M5V 2G5, Canada
    (416) 588-7978
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Sonny Weems' Birthday Party at Tryst Nightclub Tonight

As per Young Gun #1:

Come join Me & more Raptors at Club Tryst tonight tonight for @Sonny13 birthday in Toronto....
    http://twitter.com/DeMar_DeRozan/status/18070978776

There's $20 bucks for someone who goes there with a camcorder and interviews Weems about this:

http://www2.macleans.ca/2010/07/08/courting-trouble/

Comment

will Hedo be attending?

Comment

i guess he wont be watching the 1 hour special then

Comment

BoxMan wrote: View Post
          i guess he wont be watching the 1 hour special then
          I'm pretty sure that party won't get going till much later.

Comment

shit i wish i was in T.O tonight
            ya dun noe

Comment

maybe lebron will give him a shoutout?

Comment

Been there a couple times, not a bad club.

Comment

Happy birthday Sonny, now go pay your $35,000 bill.

Comment

And unless Weems finally coughs up the cash to cover his IOU, his legal problems threaten to drag his employer, Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment (MLSE), into court with him. “Mr. Weems is doing nothing,” said Morton Adelson, Felix Wright’s Toronto lawyer. “I’m now going after the Raptors. They can be liable for everything.”
                    -----------

You have your default judgement. Follow through with the paperwork and you'll get his wages garnished. HIS wages. Not MLSE money.

That is not holding the Raptors "liable for everything".

FUCKING IDIOT

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      Happy birthday Sonny, now go pay your $35,000 bill.
                      Don't worry I think he is a Free Agent at the end of this season and I DON'T think BC will dare to let him become a FA and will sign him to extension before Jan.

I am seeing a 5 year $40 million contract for Weems in the work and we can have our YOUNG GUNZ intact for next few years.

Watch Out Miami , YOUNG GUNZ are coming for you.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                        Don't worry I think he is a Free Agent at the end of this season and I DON'T think BC will dare to let him become a FA and will sign him to extension before Jan.

I am seeing a 5 year $40 million contract for Weems in the work and we can have our YOUNG GUNZ intact for next few years.

You know you should put this sign after every statment you made on here otherwise people might think you are serious and objective as opposed to being sarcastic and funny.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post

$8M/yr for Sonny Weems, huh? Hire a good accountant friend.

Comment

Working...
                          X