It was all conspiracy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was all conspiracy!!!

Lebron, Wade and Bosh all conspired 3 years ago to do this!!!!

Honestly, the NBA has become a joke. David Stern has seriously fucked up here. This should not happen, the league needs to be competitive with superstar's going against each other, not joining each other because they can't beat the big boys.

Comment

What a joke, I hope that team falls apart.

Screw those guys all of them, they just made a mockery of the NBA and sports in general.

Comment

Thats the nature of human beings. We are set to WIN not to just FIGHT. Thats comes from our DNA's. Rules can only delay it but cant stop, it would find its way somehow.

On the other hand, another basic code of nature is that it creates counter poles to stabilize the equilibrium. It looks like it will be on West , somewhere around Hollywood Studios.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
          What a joke, I hope that team falls apart.

Screw those guys all of them, they just made a mockery of the NBA and sports in general.
          I cannot agree more...I cant even describe how disappointed I am let alone every other fan of the NBA that doesn't live in Miami. I hope they go 82-0 in the season then fail in epic porportions during the playoffs to the 8th seed team in the first damn round.

Comment

Ha they just showed Lebron a video of his jersey being burned in Cleveland and they say Raptor fans over-reacted.

Comment

ha ha now he's getting asked when they hatched the idea to conspire to get on the same team...

This is such a fucking gong show.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                Honestly, the NBA has become a joke. David Stern has seriously fucked up here. This should not happen, the league needs to be competitive with superstar's going against each other, not joining each other because they can't beat the big boys.
                Okay lets look at this seriously

The obvious comparison here is to the Celtics big three

Now lets compare the Heat big three to the Celtics big three in 2007-08

1. KG vs Bosh - Goes to KG because of his defense though I know Raptors fans may emotionally disagree with this.
                2. Allen vs Wade - The year before Allen came to the Celtics he averaged 26.6 ppg. He always has been a better shooter than Wade - I give a slight advantage to Wade here
                3. Pierce vs Lebron - Lebron has never beaten Pierce in the playoffs since Boston has had the big three - Pierce has played him pretty even in these games - Slight edge to Lebron
                4. Rondo vs Chalmers - Edge Rondo even where Rondo was 3 years ago
                5. Perkins vs ? - Incomplete
                6. Bench - Boston House, Powe, Davis, P.J. Brown, Posey vs Beasley, Haslem, J. Anthony etc - Slight advantage Boston at this point but still incomplete
                7. Coaches - Rivers and Thibodeau vs Spoelstra (Riley?) and whoever. Edge Boston unless Riley moves to the bench.

Conclusion - Right now I see the 2007-08 Boston team as being better than the current Heat team though the Heat need to add more players.

I think the EC will be stronger in 2010-11 then it was in 2007-08.

The Heat have to definitely be the favorite in the EC in 2010-11 but I don't see as a 70 win team at this time except at the outside 65-70 wins

Will the Heat be beatable in the playoffs? Bosh has a history of breaking down before the playoffs. Wade has had a number of injury problems the last few years.

I don't think it is a slam dunk that the Heat win the NBA title yet alone get to the NBA Finals though they definitely have to be the favorite to win it all. It should be fun. Remember it is the beauty and the joy of the game that is important and one can enjoy the NBA by watching the other 14 games that the Heat won't be playing in.
                Last edited by Buddahfan; Thu Jul 8, 2010, 10:12 PM.
                Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Here comes the Miami Hydra. Whats wrong with basketball as a professional sport? What happened to the good old days. Im fed up beyond belief. But i can't hate anyone for their decisions including CB. They did what they needed to do to win REPETITIVELY. OVER AND OVER.. If you were in the same position would you choose to stay knowing your missing out on a chance of a life time. All i know is this completely changes the balance of power in the eastern conference. Along with Bosh's departure.
                  We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Good for them... loosing is not healthy...

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                      1. KG vs Bosh - Goes by wide margin KG because of his defense though I know Raptors fans will emotionally disagree with this.
                      2. Allen vs Wade - The year before Allen came to the Celtics he averaged 26.6 ppg. He always has been a better shooter than Wade - I give a slight advantage to Wade here
                      3. Pierce vs Lebron - Lebron has never beaten Pierce in the playoffs since Boston has had the big three - Pierce has played him pretty even in these games - Slight edge to Lebron
                      Your reasoning are flawed. Although Pierce and Allen are stars they are not even close to the way Lebron and Wade are able to dominate the game and when you add Bosh to the mix that is one deadly combination.

Comment

Man...players can do whatever they want, but this type of stuff really sucks and makes a joke of the league. So basically the Nets, Rapts, Clips etc. get smacked all year and only 3 or 4 teams compete for the title..? Growing up playing sports I always wanted to knock off the big stacked teams, now players want to band together and make powerhouses ? where's the fun or sense of accomplishment in that?

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
                          i completely agree
                          Stern fucked up
                          More teams are going to try this approch, Boston started all this
                          a lookout looms....

Comment

As much as I completely agree with everyone on this forum regarding Miami's aquisition of their own "Big Trifecta", I can't be hating on them nor the NBA for it. If some spectacle like this ever happened to Toronto, (still crossing fingers things may happen like this for our team), I'd be ALL FOR IT!

Anyway, I think it'll be bitter sweet for the Raptors to somehow show up and play up beyond their talent/skill level and kick Miami's @$$!
                            #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              Your reasoning are flawed. Although Pierce and Allen are stars they are not even close to the way Lebron and Wade are able to dominate the game and when you add Bosh to the mix that is one deadly combination.
                              You are too funny.

Seriously

You actually think that Bosh even comes close to the KG of 2007-08? KG totally dominated games with his defense and all around play. KG is one of the top 25 players of all time if not top 15. Bosh has never done squat in the playoffs and has never played 82 games in a season.

Ray Allen is the greatest other than maybe Reggie Miller, three point shooter of all time. To say that he couldn't take over a game with his three point shooting is being in denial. Remember the game that he single handedly won in this season's playoff series vs the Lakers. Allen used to dominate many games when he was putting up 30+ for Seattle on a nightly basis. I guess you must have been asleep in bed when all of this was taking place.

Pierce is a HOF guy and yes Lebron gets raves and is a better passer. But Lebron has never beaten Pierce in a playoff series since Boston has had the big three. Not only that Lebron has never outplayed him. Yes Lebron is better but the fact is that Lebron sucked it up big time this year in the playoffs and that is what we are talking about . Not the regular season.

You reasoning is wrong. Sorry old chap.
                              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
                              X