No announcement yet.

It was all conspiracy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with Regie Miller. Its set and done now, Regardless of how many ring he will gain, Lebron will never ever reach the level of Jordan, Bird, Magic Johnson after this point by leaving Clevland to win with Wade's team.

Comment

it is a bit of a mockery and kind of ruins the league. You didn't see Patrick Ewing going to the Bulls or Stockton selling out for a championship. They wanted to lead their own teams and went down trying. I have way more respect for those guys, they new what competition and rivalry was. I would have rather seen Lebron and the Bulls take on Wade and Bosh and the Heat.

Comment

I will be very interested to see these guys fail. We will see, but with how bosh acted through this process and the gigantic ego (Lego) will have a hard time coexisting with Wade. I wonder if Lego gets the final announcement at games or if Wade does.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
          Ha they just showed Lebron a video of his jersey being burned in Cleveland and they say Raptor fans over-reacted.
          thats not overreacting man cleveland has suck for soooooooooo long i feel so bad for them man bad luck always happens to them
          ya dun noe

Comment

Well at least it's official, cavs are a way bigger toilet then we are.....there f&cked.

Comment

Man what happened to the good old days, like Magic vs. Bird. Sure they were good friends and loved playing together on the US team and such, but they wanted nothing more than to battle each other in the finals.

And I was a Kobe hater, but now I've grown to respect him much more. Sticking it out with his team even when they couldn't go far in the playoffs. Now he's won back-to-back. I will only root for Miami becuase Dwyane Wade is my favourite player, I won't care for the other 2 too much.

Comment

Bosh is going to have to play the 5 since the heat cant afford a legit C anymore... he'll be injured by December

seriously, Dwight Howard 4 times.... he's going to get snapped like a twig

Comment

Watching NBAtv right now, I can sense the disappointment with Eric Snow and Chris Webber, Webber says he will never mention LBJs name in the same sentence as MJs as far as legacy anymore.
                  Just saw....They're already selling #6 James Miami jerseys on NBA.com.

Comment

Super Teams

How is the trio in Miami any different than the trio in Boston, or the NY Yankees for the last ten years. Money runs pro sports and the money says people in Cleveland and Toronto will remain fans even when their home team hasn't got a snowballs in the play-offs.

One of these executives getting paid a million per needs to earn their bucks and come up with a paradyme that trumps the trio.

TRUMP the TRIO! Yeah, TRUMP the TRIO!!

Comment

Kobe plus supporting casts Vs Celebrities

King James will understand in his 1st victory, The winner will be aka Robin Kobe Hood at the end of the day, no matter how many ring he will gain.

Comment

They're already selling #6 James Miami jerseys on NBA.com.
                        ------------

6 is Chalmer's number.
                        So, uh, you're on glue?

Comment

Macc wrote: View Post
                          ... And I was a Kobe hater, but now I've grown to respect him much more. Sticking it out with his team even when they couldn't go far in the playoffs....
                          He was very vocal about getting a trade out of Los Angeles - up until they stole Pau from the Grizzlies. Had to point that out.

Roarque wrote: View Post
                          How is the trio in Miami any different than the trio in Boston, or the NY Yankees for the last ten years. Money runs pro sports and the money says people in Cleveland and Toronto will remain fans even when their home team hasn't got a snowballs in the play-offs.
                          Boston went out and traded for them. And baseball is a different sport. It's a game of individual contribution. It's hard to win without contributions up and down since everybody gets equal opportunity. Not the point, the Yankees aren't widely respected around the baseball world either.
                          Last edited by TRX; Thu Jul 8, 2010, 10:53 PM.

Comment

I take it back.Just saw them.

Bosh is 00?

Really?

Double zero?

Fuckn idiot can't pick a fuckn number?

Comment

InsideHoops poll

How many times will the Heat win the next five years?

You will be surprised at the results

http://www.insidehoops.com/
                              Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                              Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I wonder if they've started washing lebron off ruckers yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X