Thread: I saw Linas Kleiza in the hospital.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I saw Linas Kleiza in the hospital.

Dammit i saw Linas Kleiza in the hospital on wednesday (where i was working)... i didn't recognize him... the secretary even told me he is a Raptor and I thought he was Micheal Roll playing in the summer league with the raptors... so i didn't bother getting an autograph from a college player >_<

He was a meter away from me...he was in the waiting room while watching the Spain vs Germany....
    err What a lost of opportunity.. huge bad luck!

I never knew Linas Kleiza was that small..I though basketball player usually taller .... trust me...I am 5"6....thats a huge statement >_<

As a volunteer i can't mention people who i seen in the hospital. Even family members.
    Why i post this?
    1) You guys don't know my real name :P
    2) there are many hospitals in Queens Park :P
    Last edited by KakashiPrince; Fri Jul 9th, 2010 at 12:56 AM.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

he is listed as 6"8
    over a foot taller than you....
    Im not sure what you think is tall lmfao?

Post Thanks / Like

I thought Chris Bosh wasn't tall and I'm only 5'10".

Post Thanks / Like

LOL. I'm 5'12"...
    #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

a person who can hit/almost the ceiling >_<

Lets just say i'm an idiot >_<

Raptors Republic All-Star ezz_bee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

a sighting is better than no sighting, even without a signing!
    "We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Raptors Republic Starter Ryan_1523's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RPT23 wrote: View Post
    LOL. I'm 5'12"...
    5'12", are you deliberately trying to seem unintelligent?
    Also. Is this even a legit thread? it wasn't announced until Thursday that he was signed to a multi-year offer sheet, plus.. If the Nuggets decide to match this offer than he won't become a Raptor.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

well he was in toronto wednesday... and he was interview in toronto on thursday... the asian guy in the hospital who is with him said he is a raptor... but he should of said "he might be a raptor"

Post Thanks / Like

He was in Toronto, wearing a Raptors hat and explicitly stated that he does not want the Nuggets to match because he wants to play here.

Post Thanks / Like

Nah, I was merely trying to recreate a poorly excuted Kevin Garnett moment...

http://live.drjays.com/index.php/201...t-a-fake-thug/
    #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Post Thanks / Like

I honestly lol'd when I read that, hopefully I wasn't the only one who didn't pick up on that.

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, well that makes sense.. Although, the deal was 4 years, 20 million,(apparently) correct me if I'm wrong? is that really a decent offer? I'm not sure how Euroleague compares to the NBA, but 8.3 points and 3.5 rebounds with Denver.. I'm skeptical, although I hope I'm proved wrong..

Post Thanks / Like

That's an amazing offer for him in NBA money based on his level of talent. I don't like this signing, if it happens. Fingers crossed on the Nuggets matching.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    That's an amazing offer for him in NBA money based on his level of talent. I don't like this signing, if it happens. Fingers crossed on the Nuggets matching.
    That's what I was getting at, I hope it's matched as well, we can do better than this.. Why are people so excited about signing him? I'd get it if he was a legitimate 15-20 a game scorer, but I don't see much of the upside in this deal, although I have to admit, I've never seen him play.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

his defense is good. He is garbo with an offensive game.

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote KakashiPrince wrote: View Post
    Dammit i saw Linas Kleiza in the hospital on wednesday (where i was working)... i didn't recognize him... the secretary even told me he is a Raptor and I thought he was Micheal Roll playing in the summer league with the raptors... so i didn't bother getting an autograph from a college player >_<

He was a meter away from me...he was in the waiting room while watching the Spain vs Germany....
    err What a lost of opportunity.. huge bad luck!

I never knew Linas Kleiza was that small..I though basketball player usually taller .... trust me...I am 5"6....thats a huge statement >_<

As a volunteer i can't mention people who i seen in the hospital. Even family members.
    Why i post this?
    1) You guys don't know my real name :P
    2) there are many hospitals in Queens Park :P
    Are you sure it wasn't this Linus that you saw?

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Ryan_1523 wrote: View Post
    That's what I was getting at, I hope it's matched as well, we can do better than this.. Why are people so excited about signing him? I'd get it if he was a legitimate 15-20 a game scorer, but I don't see much of the upside in this deal, although I have to admit, I've never seen him play.
    I'm not all that excited, but you do realize that if he was a legitimate 15-20 ppg player, he'd probably receive 8-10 mil a year this summer. $18.8 mil over 4 years is below the average player salary, which doesn't seem that unreasonable.

Post Thanks / Like

You've never seen him play...but are quite sure that this is a bad deal, specifically b/c he doesn't score 15-20 pts a night?
    I have seen him play. He's fundamentally sound, tough,

defends the pick and roll well, as evidenced below:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEpBMpYLq5w

runs the floor well, and can do the the little things that make a defense and offense tick.

Post Thanks / Like

Ah, well that makes sense.. Although, the deal was 4 years, 20 million,(apparently) correct me if I'm wrong? is that really a decent offer? I'm not sure how Euroleague compares to the NBA, but 8.3 points and 3.5 rebounds with Denver.. I'm skeptical, although I hope I'm proved wrong..
    4yrs/18.8 now.

4.7 mill a year. he'll prolly do better here than in denver plus when he started he had a breakout performance.

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Raptors Republic All-Star Hotshot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

This makes sense that he was in the hospital, I would be too if I won $20 million dollars in the lottery .

Thread Information