Go Cleveland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Cleveland

I'm ripping off a Sports Guy tweet but he's got it right. Bosh didn't distinguish himself in how he left but his exit is classy compared to Lebron's. Besides, he wasn't from here. Cleveland didn't exactly distinguish itself in terms of management but screw all that - Go Cleveland!

The difference between what LeBron did and what Chris did is that LeBron was big enough to get his own special where as Bosh was reduced to making his own special by hiring a camera crew. Both have acted very poorly, one has the power to indulge more.

Comment

Apollo, I don't dispute what you're saying. I'm not trying to defend Bosh. What I am saying is these guys (maybe excepting Wade) have acted very poorly and, in a just world, would get a karmic payback. I'm hoping they do. I'll even cheer for the C**tics against Miami. Of course, they'll probably win 8 rings. That will kind of suck to watch.

I think every away game for Miami should start off with the crowd chanting "Cleveland Rocks". They didn't deserve this.

Comment

Working...
      X