What Happens Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happens Now?

We've spent so much time and energy discussing the big three, but now that it's over, what are your wants/needs for the Raps for 2010-2011?

I'd like to see them move Calderon for more defensive help on the perimeter.
    I'd like to see them run the point through Turk to see if we can make something of that investment.
    I'd LOVE to see us get picks and TPE back for Bosh.
    I'm curious to see what style of play develops without Bosh's presence on offense.

Starters:

Defensive PG
    Demar
    Turk
    Bargs
    Not sure

Thoughts? What do you think the Raps will look like when BC is finished?

Jack-Banks
    DeRozan-Weems
    Turkoglu-Kleiza
    Bargnani-Alabi
    Johnson-Davis

I wouldn't mind seeing us get Chalmers. No idea what Jose's destination will be, but I do think the Raptors will use the TPE they'll receive in a Bosh S&T to import a starter.

Comment

i want turkoglu gone, that brain dead bastard.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
        Jack-Banks
        DeRozan-Weems
        Turkoglu-Kleiza
        Bargnani-Alabi
        Johnson-Davis

I wouldn't mind seeing us get Chalmers. No idea what Jose's destination will be, but I do think the Raptors will use the TPE they'll receive in a Bosh S&T to import a starter.
        A starter at which position? Who out of those five would you most like to see pushed back to the bench?

Comment

dont resign banks. get luke ridnour in a sign and trade with millwuakie and go from there

Comment

weemsfan wrote: View Post
            dont resign banks. get luke ridnour in a sign and trade with millwuakie and go from there
            Banks has one year left on his contract. Then he's gone.

Ridnour? Isn't he just an American Jose?

Oh but he's cheaper. My bad.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Now that we're rebuilding, I think we should trade the TPE for more picks to surround DD and Ed with more young talent once they blossom.

Comment

Working...
              X