• Show
Clear All

dont worry boys, the riders will be victorious

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
      Argos ftw!
      more like ticats, muhahahaha.

no one blows like the argos!!!!!!
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Dez had a solid debut.

Anyone see Weaver bend his knee the wrong way in the Packers/Eagles game. It was horrible. I would be shocked if he plays again this year. I'm not sure if they'll show it on tv or not. Warning this isn't for the faint of heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1TLZ...layer_embedded

As they were helping him off the field the poor guy looked like he was doing everything in his strength to not break down into tears. He looked to be in excruciating pain.
        Last edited by Apollo; Mon Sep 13, 2010, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Excited to see what my Ravens can do tonight...solid win on the road for the Pack yeterday...

and damn Arian Foster.. that was some performance.. however, the Colts D has looked soft in both the Superbowl and yesterday.. there might be more issues than meets the eye.

Comment

Kolb's mentor is Aaron Rodgers

"I'm going to talk to him tonight," Rodgers said. "I hope he's all right. You never want to see something like that happen, especially to a guy I've become pretty good friends with." They became friends because Kolb reached out to Rodgers in the offseason to ask him what it was like to replace the irreplaceable.
            "And Kevin had a lot of the questions I asked when I was a young, first-time starter. I found myself asking those same questions to Trent Dilfer and Steve Young, guys who were mentors to me. And if I can play that role with Kevin, it would be a great honor for me. And I think it's important for the league and for the quarterback fraternity, as well. It's a pretty close-knit group and you want to see guys come up and do well."
            Source: CBS Sports

Comment

playoffs start up on sunday.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

Hamilton has the Argonauts' number. Winner gets the right to get abused by Montreal the next week. As long as Toronto sticks by Cleo Lemon, they'll lose. As for BC going into Saskatchewan, it's gonna be hard for them to go into Regina and get a win. Not at Mosiac. I'm picking Hamilton and Saskatchewan this weekend.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                  Hamilton has the Argonauts' number. Winner gets the right to get abused by Montreal the next week. As long as Toronto sticks by Cleo Lemon, they'll lose. As for BC going into Saskatchewan, it's gonna be hard for them to go into Regina and get a win. Not at Mosiac. I'm picking Hamilton and Saskatchewan this weekend.
                  ya, me too. i would havbe picked edmonton, but learned they were too crap to make the playoffs. But, Wally Buono isn't enough to get bc the win.

btw, hamilton could beat montreal, i mean, you have to feel like baggs is going to be jacked because of what happened in the grey cup last year. he's looking for revenge and evryone is going to be jacked up for the game.

i'm hoping at the very least it's under a ten point game unless hamilton has the lead. in the west i'm taking calgary, which hamilton can't seem to solve. so, even if they win against montreal. calgary takes the cup.

Comment

I'm pulling for Calgary. I got a few friends on the Stamps.

Comment

I'm pulling for Calgary. I got a few friends on the Stamps.
                      oh yeah, you feel like being a name dropper like mike wilbon. lol

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                        oh yeah, you feel like being a name dropper like mike wilbon. lol
                        Nah, I'm not like that. But think GTA kids and you'll probably figure it out.

Comment

Nah, I'm not like that. But think GTA kids and you'll probably figure it out.
                          ya, i think i have an idea.

lol. "well, i was hanging out with charles, and reggie miller, and you know those guys." lol, wilbon is such an ass, i like pti but i can't stand him.

Comment

Damn LBF, what happened this weekend? Ti-Cats did a royal choke job.
                            Last edited by MangoKid; Mon Nov 15, 2010, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Damn LBF, what happened this weekend? Ti-Cats did a royal choke job.
                              i dont' even want to touch that, all i'll say is 16 rush yards.ten of which were like porters rushing td.

Comment

Argos got destroyed.

Comment

Working...
                                X