Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest on Trades, Signings, etc.

Hey everyone

Now that the ball has dropped on the "Decision" I expect to see a lot of moves happening in the next week or so, especially for the Raps.

I have my sources of information, but I'm sure others on this site have better sources so I was hoping we could use this thread to keep on top of what's going on rather than scouring the internet for news.

Let's try to moderate this thread though. If you're going to post here, let's not make it a discussion as much as a resource. So please let's avoid long opinions and discussions on this thread. If you're going to post, please post new info with sources to back it up.

nothing yet.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

people are going to post new threads about individual signings and trades
      so im not sure how this is going to work lol

Comment

don't worry, anything happenns of significance new sources and threads will be posted as soon as they come dont worry

Comment

Heat traded bease to minessota for future draft picks, and they're going to sign mike miller with the cap room they cleared.

Comment

Working...
          X