A Name for the Big 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Name for the Big 3?

Not sure if this will stick in Miami but does anyone think that Wade, CB and LBJ can just be referred to as "The Menage"? Don't know if the french will work down there but it's got a good ring to it

Name "If only we were as good as the Celtics big three in 07-08"

"South Beach Beetches"
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

i watched the star wars episode 3 yesterday and this whole LBJ, DWADE, CB4 to miami seems like they all joined the dark side. When the LbJ Jerseys were burned Lebron officially became Darth Vader.

Pat Riley - lord Syth
      Dwade - Darth Maul
      LBJ - anikin skywalker/ Darth Vader
      Dan Gilbert - Obie Won " Lebron, you were the chosen one!"
      .... CB4 - Jar Jar Binks

Clouded by fear, their minds are lol
      Last edited by pesterm1; Fri Jul 9, 2010, 11:18 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes

Comment

I read on ESPN, "The Three Mi-Egos".

That's probably the most fitting.

Comment

I walked in to work this morning and ask my co-worker if they seen what happened last night. He said " yep, sellouts! " I think sellouts is what people are going to say at home but in the media who knows. I seen 3 queens being thrown around.

Comment

Thats awesome grindhouse, I've heard sellouts be thrown out around quite a bit too. I think since these guys should be dubbed "party monsters." If your unaware of the party monster movie, wikipedia it, it will make sense. These guys are reeeeally flirty with fire right now (no pun intended) you can't prance around like you've already won something, they are gonna get it took to them next year, I think CB-None is gonna get beat the fuck up

Comment

Hands Down

The Nazgul

The Nazgul were the characters in "Lord of the Rings" that were former kings who turned into demons that were constantly chasing the ring. It completely consumed them and robbed them of their humanity. I think this sums up the situation in Miami.

Comment

Jamesk I love it. The nazgul is a great fit.

Comment

I don't get it..... Lebron, Wade and Bosh said there decision is for the "FAMILY"... I don't really get that? what could they do something for their family when they are already a millionaire?

Comment

they are easily "The Monstars" from space jam...and Kobe will play jordan and beat them by streching his arm from half court to beat the buzzer..

Comment

I would call them"Leboshade" because it sounds french and gay.

Comment

Bigger than any "big three" ever assembled, Wade/Bosh/LBJ are the "SUPER THREE".
                        RR OG

Comment

The Three Max-keteers

Comment

The three musketqueers
                            or
                            Terrific Trifecta
                            Whoever told you skies the limit is looking dumb because I'm 22 and i'm moonwalking on the sun.

Comment

how bout "im in Miami bitch!!!!"
                              ya dun noe

Comment

Working...
                              X