How To Beat the Miami Heat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Beat the Miami Heat

The Heat unless they sign Miller have no three point shooters. While Wade and Lebron can make a three they are not good three points shooters at all

Career Three Point FG%
    ==============================
    1. Wade----29%
    2. James---33%
    3. Miller----40% but has averaged only 1.8 3PFG per game for his career.

The strength of these three is getting to the free throw line

Career FTA Per Game
    ===========================
    1. James---9.0
    2. Wade----9.2
    3. Bosh----7.4
    -----------------------
    Total FTA per Game---25.6
    ===============================

So clearly their strength is getting to the free throw line. Their weakness is in making threes.

The Heat also right now have a weak interior defense

The way to beat the Heat is simple. Pound the ball inside on offense and zone them on defense. This solution is so simple that even a five year old can figure it out.
    Last edited by Buddahfan; Sat Jul 10, 2010, 09:27 AM.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Well, the good news (for the Heat) is they won't exactly be starting the season with just 4 players. =P

Guys like Derek Fisher/Eddie House and even Ime Udoka can hit the open 3, and they will be very, very open.

Comment

You make it sound so easy Buddha! Not many teams could stop these guys when they were by themselves, and you really think a zone is gonna be enough to stop all 3 when they're together? Oh, if it could all be so easy. I'm pegging them for around 65 wins next season, which means they'll be stopped at least 17 times, which even sounds high to me. Just MO.

Comment

If the BP OIL SPILL Reaches MIAMI... team have a shot at stopping them.

p.s. I see you figured out how to create your own Threads.... BRAVO

Comment

Working...
        X