Summer League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer League

Raptors won 103-69.Ed Davis with 15 points 8 rebs, Weems with 19 points, Demar with 16 points. Ed Davis doesn't look like that bad of a player, and lets hope he plays close to that during the regular season if he gets the starting job ( although i am prettty sure that Amir will have it).
    http://websitedweeb.userboard.net-Introduce your website. No signup required!

reggie might get the starting job just do to experience and he can bang with the big guys.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      reggie might get the starting job just do to experience and he can bang with the big guys.
      I don't really see Evans starting. Maybe if the raps get more experienced pieces and look more like a retool. As of right now it seems like a Rebuild with use of the energy of the Y-Gz as a marketing product. If there aren't any big changes to roster from now until the season opener I think you'll see Amir and Edtonio Davis jr. get the bulk of the minutes.
      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Its the first game...they won hands down.
        Michael Roll didnt play much but did very well ... so i think so

Comment

Working...
        X