Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRADE: Turkoglu For Barbosa and Jones (Update On Pg. 29)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yo guys chandler might be a steal for us he is so good defensibly he just needs to stay healthy for the majority of the season he is a very very very good defensive center i am happy BC included him in the deal
    ya dun noe

Comment

• It's taking forever!!!

How long do we have 2 wait...till this deal is done..or is it done already.
      I just want 2 say DONE DEAL...CONFIRMED,hopefully soon.
      Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Mon Jul 12, 2010, 09:35 PM.
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Reggie Evans on his twitter is saying it was fun Toronto etc...Im prob not posting anything new here.
        Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• Just to be clear. Diaw is not an upgrade for Hedo. Turkoglu is clearly a better player, more complete and experience. But with the recent coments from Hedo, his huge contract and the negative attention he had during last season, it was a good move.

Don't get very excited about Barbosa, he's quick but no t a great defender and he neither has a very good shot selection. Chandler is an injury prone big man who was traded from one place to another and I won't be suprise if we trade him at some point of the season. I don't see him having a big impact on the team (specially knowing that he won't be here next season).
          Diaw is a good, complete player but if there's something i don't like about him is his passion on the court (almost invisible), sometimes it seems he doesn't want to be there.

I'm very sad watching Jose go, he was a great piece for the organitation inside and outside the court, very much like AP last season. I don't want him to leave

I dont want to be pessimist, the three players we got are nice pieces, but there's a common feeling that they're better than what we have, but that's just because we never saw them 82 games in a season. Sometimes we think that everything outside our team is better than us

Comment

• Raúl wrote: View Post
            Just to be clear. Diaw is not an upgrade for Hedo. Turkoglu is clearly a better player, more complete and experience. But with the recent coments from Hedo, his huge contract and the negative attention he had during last season, it was a good move.
            Diaw has been a much better defender than Turkoglu, which should factor into a comparative assessment of the two players. Age and waning "pop" is another factor; I think Turk looked like he was winding down a bit physically last year.

Comment

• I have no idea what's going to happen with this roster BC still has a lot of work. We have too much redundancy on the roster and no defined roles. Good teams rotate 8 or nine players this is who I see should be in our rotation

Bargnani - Chandler - Johnson - Diaw - Kleiza - Derozan - Weems - Jack - Barbosa

Spot minutes
              Davis - Belinelli
              No minutes
              alabi - dorsey

Comment

• i second that disagreement
                Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

• FromTOtoVAN wrote: View Post
                  I have no idea what's going to happen with this roster BC still has a lot of work. We have too much redundancy on the roster and no defined roles. Good teams rotate 8 or nine players this is who I see should be in our rotation

Bargnani - Chandler - Johnson - Diaw - Kleiza - Derozan - Weems - Jack - Barbosa

Spot minutes
                  Davis - Belinelli
                  No minutes
                  alabi - dorsey
                  Most teams tend to have at least a few players who should play in excess of 30 minutes. At this point in their careers, if any of these players were on a contender, not one of them would play 30+ minutes, if that.
                  Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• Yahoo just reported on Twitter that Jordan has had second thougths on the trade with the Raptors and now it's in peril. Maybe Jose stays YEAAAAAh

source http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...orstrade071210

Comment

• God dam michael jordan or having second thoughts...

Comment

• check my new thread its all on there with the story

Comment

• if jose stays we re in real trouble i just hope the trade goes down

Comment

• omg please get rid of jose this is gonna fuck things up
                            Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

• Apparently the CHarlotte end of the deal is out. Jose stays.

http://thestar.blogs.com/raptors/201...d-for-now.html
                              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

• I think MJ was reading Raptors related forums and he saw how happy Raptors fan were, hence the second thoughts ... guys, you should keep it quite till the deal is officially closed, you see what you did now???

Comment

Working...
                                X