The World's Most Dangerous Group - RFLMAO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The World's Most Dangerous Group - RFLMAO

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Lol!

Comment

Straight Outta T Dot! Haha, that's awesome...

Comment

I have to say, that is one gangsta turtleneck Ed Davis is rocking.
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

For that don't know this is where "Amir 3000" comes from

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

This is actually where it comes from:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N.W.A

Comment

Derozan needs a better nickname, "D-Rex"

Comment

LOL theres the toughness weve been looking for :P

Comment

Buddah the best part of that whole video is where Amir says "Number one thats racist" Great stuff lol

Comment

The Raptors now need to hire Charles Oakley as an assistent coach ala Jules Winnfield, to toughen those guys up!

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
                      This is actually where it comes from:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N.W.A
                      Amir 3000 in the photo comes from the video that he made. He made the video because people said he looks like the rapper. But he has never referred to himself as Amir 3000. That was a nickname given to him by some fans based upon his video.

Bottom line: If he hadn't done the video he would never have been given the nickname Amir 3000 by some.

His nickname comes from the video I linked not the rapper. No video no nickname Amir 3000.
                      Last edited by Buddahfan; Mon Jul 12, 2010, 05:07 PM.

Comment

I think Mess means that this poster is inspired based on the group N.W.A from Compton who called themsleves the "The World's Most Dangerous Group".

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                          Bottom line: If he hadn't done the video he would never have been given the nickname Amir 3000 by some.
                          Oh, I just skimmed the line you wrote over the vid and misread it. My mistake.

Comment

Amir 3000 in the photo comes from the video that he made. He made the video because people said he looks like the rapper. But he has never referred to himself as Amir 3000. That was a nickname given to him by some fans based upon his video.

His nickname comes from the video I linked not the rapper. No video no nickname Amir 3000.
                            I'm sure you already know but the rappers name is Andre 3000.

Comment

DOPE!

I've got my new avatar!

Comment

Working...
                              X