• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    For that don't know this is where "Amir 3000" comes from

aram>
    Amir 3000 4 EVA'!!!
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

we need to pry Patrick Ewing away from Orlando and get him to be our assistant here! I know we have too many but he would be needed....and also sign his son for a cheap walk on contract!

Comment

If these guys are the "young guns" then who are the 28 year old trio of Barbosa, Chandler and Diaw? We need a name for these guys too.

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
          Derozan needs a better nickname, "D-Rex"
          I've said it before and I'll say it again, DeMar "DeRazor" DeRozan! It's got a great ring to it plus the kids game is built on cutting and slashing to the rim.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            If these guys are the "young guns" then who are the 28 year old trio of Barbosa, Chandler and Diaw? We need a name for these guys too.
            Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, I'm just joking with this but, how about BLT? Boris, Leandro, Tyson... Hahaaha get it?

Comment

"The Replacements"

Comment

Great work with the graphics guys

Comment

The Cap Gunz?
                  "Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."
                  ~Rorschach

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
                    Derozan needs a better nickname, "D-Rex"

Because of his West Coast birthplace, mixed with his current Canadian residence, I started calling him DeMar "WestJet" DeRozan...lol. WestJet is a Canadian airline, as well.
                    The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                    Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                    www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                    http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

Working...
                    X