MLB All-Star Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB All-Star Weekend

Who ya going for? I'm personally a Jays fan for life, so.. Go Vernon Wells in home run derby tonight, too bad Jose Bautista didn't get to make it in, leads the league in home runs!

American League VS National League. American League has won 12 straight, winner gets the very valuable home field advantage in the World Series.

Ryan_1523 wrote: View Post
    Who ya going for? I'm personally a Jays fan for life, so.. Go Vernon Wells in home run derby tonight, too bad Jose Bautista didn't get to make it in, leads the league in home runs!

American League VS National League. American League has won 12 straight, winner gets the very valuable home field advantage in the World Series.
    there was that tie back in '01 I believe, lol, but I got the NL this year.

My guy Corey hart is rippin shit rght now!

Comment

02 I think, but excluding that I meant I was going for big papiiiiii! wow at this dude.. Let's keep lighting it up.. Fun to watch, nice try Vernon lol

Comment

Wrong forum.

And our Canadian boy Votto gonna rip a few outta the park in Angel Stadium

Comment

Which is the right forum then? Hopefully someone changes for me, and sorry about it..

Yeah, everyone's routing for Votto, I'm just sad Morneau got injured.. Against the Blue Jays, bad luck.

Grats to David Ortiz for winning Derby, and over 400k given away by State Farm, 17k per homer going to charity!

Comment

Working...
          X