Toronto/OKC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto/OKC

James Harden to Toronto for Derozan and Belinelli. OKC's got a bit of a logjam at the point and a little weak at the 2, and we're in the opposite camp. I watched a couple summer league games and Harden was pretty dominant, I'd love to see him here. plus he's got that cool black guy beard that I wish I could grow without looking like Tevye from fiddler on the roof. Any thoughts? works on ESPN's trade machine financially at least. I could live without Derozan.

I like Derozan more because of his upside

Comment

No thanks. Harden is a nice player, but he's a little undersized. Personally, I think both DeRozan and Belinelli have more potential than Harden, at this point.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Dont forget Durant can and does play the 2 and the 3 position no problem. So far Harden has not impressed me, he is a chucker alot like Belli is.

I like Derozan better.

Comment

If i am bc, i am holding on to demar for atleast a nother 2 years. He is playing amazingly in LVSL.

Comment

d-rex is not for sale.
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

yeah, you know what... since I made that post, demar's the last guy I would give up on that team. I'd love to get Harden but I don't know what it would take to get him... Probably Derozan and you're right, no dice.

Comment

yeah
                do you think if derozan has a bad year, would he be for sale next year?
                just a question

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                  No thanks. Harden is a nice player, but he's a little undersized. Personally, I think both DeRozan and Belinelli have more potential than Harden, at this point.
                  That is a joke if you think that Belli has more potential than Harden. Harden is developing into a solid 2, and works well with the rest of the team. OKC would never do this.. N E V E R

Comment

Working...
                  X