Andrea and the first 2 Quarters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrea and the first 2 Quarters

He cant get it going in the first two, should Triano be going to Andrea early to get him going ? It seems like if his Offence is not going than his Defence seems to go also. Unlike when Bosh's offence cant get going he still puts up great rebounding and blocks numbers. Andrea can't do that.

I think Triano should run some plays for him and Bargs should recognize when the other team has their 3 guarding him to post up ! Exploit those Match Ups, the first game he was posting up Lebron and he made him look like a fool a couple of times, Lebron is no chump on D.

In all early in the game i would like to see Andrea drive on bigger defenders and post up smaller ones. No 3 pointers please !! Either that or Triano should start Amir .
    "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

What happened to Andrea tonight? I noticed that he played some of the most significant minutes in our blowout of Bulls, but his shooting was horrendous according the the stats. Was he settling for jumpers again and not taking it to the rack?

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
      What happened to Andrea tonight? I noticed that he played some of the most significant minutes in our blowout of Bulls, but his shooting was horrendous according the the stats. Was he settling for jumpers again and not taking it to the rack?
      When did 4-10 shooting become horrendous?
      The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

rdiaz101 wrote: View Post
        He cant get it going in the first two, should Triano be going to Andrea early to get him going ? It seems like if his Offence is not going than his Defence seems to go also. Unlike when Bosh's offence cant get going he still puts up great rebounding and blocks numbers. Andrea can't do that.

I think Triano should run some plays for him and Bargs should recognize when the other team has their 3 guarding him to post up ! Exploit those Match Ups, the first game he was posting up Lebron and he made him look like a fool a couple of times, Lebron is no chump on D.

In all early in the game i would like to see Andrea drive on bigger defenders and post up smaller ones. No 3 pointers please !! Either that or Triano should start Amir .

The Raps are "establishing" Bosh to start games. Bargs usually doesn't get many shots to start.

Amir is no where near ready to start.
        The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

Working...
        X