X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Al Jefferson Traded To The Utah Jazz

Breaking news! Jefferson to the Jazz.

http://nbaprimetime.com/al-jefferson...tah-jazz/2854/

Good deal for both sides I believe. Does this mean Millsap stays on the bench? Poor guy, just when his opportunity came around. I don't think the Jazz will fall off too much, maybe a bit though.

Comment

I guess the Jazz replace one PF who didn't play defense with another. I'm surprised the Jazz wanted him. They are looking more and more like they're just striving for mediocrity.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Al Jeff has a lot more potential than Boozer. This is an excellent trade for them. Seems like most of the league doesn't play defense these days.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          Al Jeff has a lot more potential than Boozer. This is an excellent trade for them. Seems like most of the league doesn't play defense these days.
          But the two teams that played in the Finals do. That says something right there.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
            I guess the Jazz replace one PF who didn't play defense with another. I'm surprised the Jazz wanted him. They are looking more and more like they're just striving for mediocrity.
            At least he's bigger than Boozer...the Lakers OWNED them in the playoffs due to lack of size.
            Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.

Comment

AirRaptor wrote: View Post
              At least he's bigger than Boozer...the Lakers OWNED them in the playoffs due to lack of size.
              I think the Jazz organization have given up on being a legit contender. Jefferson is bigger, but probably even worse a team defender than Boozer. Plus, Boozer works much better in the pick and roll than Jefferson.
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                But the two teams that played in the Finals do. That says something right there.
                Yes but no team in the league is against acquiring talent. You would rather see them not increase their talent? Does that get them to the finals?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Yes but no team in the league is against acquiring talent. You would rather see them not increase their talent? Does that get them to the finals?
                  I'm not against acquiring talent, just the right talent. And for a decent price. I'm also for keeping talent, like Wesley Matthews, who the Jazz let go to Portland. Hell, even Kyle Korver was signed away.
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                  X