Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Chris Bosh On The Fan 590

Raptors Republic Rookie Rap Challenger's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mess wrote: View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if the interviews where Bosh talked about being the centerpiece, being the man to build a team around, and not wanting to be an addition were just lines of script that were given to him to throw everyone off the trail that this was decided long ago. He sure changed his tune in a hurry.
    I think he changed his tune when we didn't offer him a max contract to stay. I never read anything about us being prepared to throw Chris the money...
    "Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."
    ~Rorschach

Raptors Republic Starter RikkJames's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

CB is just a straight up Bullshitter and all the words that come out of his mouth are pure fabricated to try to make himself feel cool or important. He claimed it came down to the wire with Toronto still in the mix.....? BULLSHIT.....u started clinging to Mr. Wade's sack at the All-Star break and never let go. He goes from saying months in the making to 'it came down to the wire for all of us'..
    In the interview he made it seem like he signed with Miami before Wade decided to....
    Free agents can do whatever they want, but dont try to BS the fans that supported you for 7 years.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RikkJames wrote: View Post
    CB is just a straight up Bullshitter and all the words that come out of his mouth are pure fabricated to try to make himself feel cool or important. He claimed it came down to the wire with Toronto still in the mix.....? BULLSHIT.....u started clinging to Mr. Wade's sack at the All-Star break and never let go. He goes from saying months in the making to 'it came down to the wire for all of us'..
    In the interview he made it seem like he signed with Miami before Wade decided to....
    Free agents can do whatever they want, but dont try to BS the fans that supported you for 7 years.
    Agreed.

Bosh claimed to want to do right by the Raps, but at the end of the day he didn't speak with the team and he repeatedly mocked his fans by pretending to be thinking about where to play. He has had his mind made up for months, if not years, that he wasn't coming back.

All that has gone on the past few weeks was a sucker play so that Bosh could make himself look good in his own documentary. It's complete b.s. It's bad enough that he played the team for fools. Don't make it worse by letting him lie his way out of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Rap Challenger wrote: View Post
    I think he changed his tune when we didn't offer him a max contract to stay. I never read anything about us being prepared to throw Chris the money...
    I believe they threw a max extension at him the summer before and I thought I recalled saying BC multiple times about them being able to offer CB more money than other teams. I think it was obvious to them that he wasn't coming back so even if they had offered it to him, there was no need to advertise it.

Thread Information