G-State get:

Evans
    Jack
    Hollins

Minnesota get:

Belinelli
    Ellis

Reasoning for this:

Raptors get a defensive centre they need so badly, plus a young PG that has a lot of potential.

Golden States trims all kinds of payroll, while getting a PG that should play well with Curry and run the show when Curry is on the bench. They also get an expiring in Evans and a cheap backup centre (which Biedrins would have been with Lee starting at centre).

Minnesota gets that primary perimeter scoring option they need so badly, plus Belinelli who they can bring off the bench for some punch with no real commitment if he doesn't work out.

---

I'm sure there are some holes in this transaction...let 'er rip.
    "He's everywhere! Rebounds, assists... Shawn Bradley is looking like Hakeem Olajuwon!" - Bill Walton

I'm not an expert by any means with number crunching.... but where do I sign?!!!

Comment

Pretty sure Lee is playing PF for Golden state and not C..

Comment

best trade offer i hv seen in a while... great job.

Comment

Biedrins isn't actually as good on the defensive end as he looks, and Flynn had some of the worst defensive numbers in the league, although that may have had something to do with him being a rookie in Minnesota. I don't hate the deal, but I don't think it actually does much for the team in the long term.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I'm positive GS can get more for Biedrins and Ellis than the junk you're proposing.
            RR OG

Comment

Working...
            X