Dirk Wants Shaq In Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirk Wants Shaq In Dallas

Not sure if anybody noticed this, but there is definitely something fishy going on with Dallas acquiring Chandler. I’m pretty sure Dirk requested Shaq to come to Dallas today:

http://www.dallasbasketball.com/fullColumn.php?id=3308

I foresee a deal still coming between Dallas, Phoenix and Toronto bringing Chandler this way and sending Calderon to Dallas. If Dirk wants Shaq, you can be sure Cuban’s going to get him, which in turn makes Tyson Chandler superfluous behind Haywood and O’Neal. So, I don’t think there is anything to worry about. F**k Larry Brown. And Michael Jordan, too.

I thought it took a lot of courage for Bosh to take that interview today, too. And I appreciated it.

I would imagine Dallas wants to find more minutes for Rodrigue Beaubois, and Barea isn't terrible either. Oh, and Jason Kidd can still play a little bit.

They don't need another PG.
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

like i said before...just what the hell is dallas doing?? -.-
      I think this is good news for the raptors...they can trade jose and evans(sorta like haslem) to dallas for Chandler...pipe dream? yes.. but it could happen.

Comment

Dirk got asked about Shaq, and said the right things. In German. Between translation and diplomacy, it's tough to say he's "asking for Shaq".

Given that J-Kidd is still going to play 30+ MPG, and they've got Barea and Roddy B, why on earth would they want Calderon? They are in desperate need of quality minutes at center. Chandler can help give them that, if healthy.

They need depth of talent up front to take on teams like the Spurs and Lakers.
        You can find me on Twitter.

Comment

This is why you don't listen to players ... they have a habit of focusing on older player's like Shaq's past accomplishments rather than who he is currently + how well/badly he fits into their current setup.
          nbaroundtable

Comment

This would be the ultimate Dallas move. Grabbing a big name player past his prime in another attempt to get them back to the Finals, which will probably never happen. I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen.
            Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
            Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
            X