Thread: What Raptor Jersey Will You Grab Next?

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What Raptor Jersey Will You Grab Next?

I usually like my players to have some security with their teams before I buy their jersey, as in just signed long term contracts, but I think I'm going to make an exception this time around. I've never owned a Raptor jersey before mainly because of the old color scheme, and frankly I didn't like any of the players enough aside from Bosh to own their jersey, but I always figured there was a good chance he was going to leave.

But I think I've come to the conclusion that I want a white Weems #24, I just hope he re-signs with us so I don't have to donate it to the Salvation Army or something.

Anybody ever owned any of the not so renowned Raptor players jersey's, such as a Popeye Jones or a Zan Tabak(whom I spotted on the Knicks coaching bench the other day)?
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Raptors Republic Rookie JustBrown's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I got a black DeRozan jersey as a gift last year and I could probably count on my one hand how many times I wore it (the only time I really remember is for the dunk contest) while I rocked the shit out of my red Bosh jersey. Looks like there will be a changing of the guard...

But if i could get a new one I'd have to go with Amir or Weems in white. If only I could get my hands on a throwback purple dino-on-the-front Alvin Williams....

Post Thanks / Like

I own red Bosh and Calderon and a black Bargnani... which i wear the most. But next I would love to own a Jack or Derozan jersey.
    "Ball"

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I want a Demar jersey as well...

Post Thanks / Like

Well im def gonna get an Amir jersey in black!

Debating whether or not to get a money Weems in white too. Only reason I won't buy it for sure is cuz he is a FA after the season.

Oh yeah...and I'm gonna cop the throwback Dino jersey once they release it this year!
    Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Thu Jul 15th, 2010 at 08:19 PM.

Raptors Republic Rookie noxleno's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I already own the white Calderon jersey, which by the look of things will be a throwback soon, one I'll wear proudly. I'll need to watch for awhile before I feel comfortable buying another one, but I'd go for a Weems or Johnson if they impress and cement their roles on this team. Maybe Dorsey if he brings his Summer League blue collar effectiveness to the lineup next season.

Post Thanks / Like

DeRozan would be a good purchase. Not sure outside of him because no one is really safe.

Raptors Republic Rookie RAPT0RS's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Joey Dorsey! Bobby Brown! May I say Patrick O'Bryant!

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

The black Amir does look nice too. I'm surprised nobody said Eazy E Davis yet, but I guess I shouldn't be as we haven't seen enough of him. We'll see how he does as a rook, maybe he'll be the choice next year.
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a red Calderon, which I've loved. If I were to buy a new one it would have to be DeRozan.

Raptors Republic Rookie SCP0389's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Derozan would be the safest cause I think hell outshine evryone in a year or 2 I got a red stitched Bosh one just last year oh am I regretting that one I would like to bill bosh cause im PISSED LOL

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

I would go with a Derozan jersey. He's solid and he looks to be a big part of the future

Raptors Republic Rookie RapeGame43's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

well with the massive remodeling that goes on every offseason theres no point to buy a jersey seeing as theyll probably be traded LOL

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

a dan o'sullivan throwback purple pinstriped jersey

Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

barbosa

Raptors Republic All-Star ebrian's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a red Vince Carter jersey.

I'm thinking about getting a Johnson jersey, because the way I figure there's a few Johnson's in the league so when Colangelo does another big switcheroo in the next few summers, I have a slightly higher chance of being able to re-use a Johnson jersey. (same reason I've kept the Carter jersey up til now)

If it weren't for Colangelo's high propensity for the big re-shuffle, I would probably go and get a DeRozan. But how many guys are named DeRozan.. it's just not a safe investment.
    your pal,
    ebrian

Thread Information