Thread: Young Gunz - Slam Dunk Off Video

Post Thanks / Like

Default Young Gunz - Slam Dunk Off Video

Mostly Intros, Dunking Starts at 2:17

Song: Ante Up by MOP

Vote 4 The Winner Here!
    Last edited by Jive; Thu Jul 15th, 2010 at 04:04 PM.

Raptors Republic All-Star Hotshot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Derozan won hands down with that last dunk! too bad he wasn't that creative in last years dunk contest.

Impressive under the leg dunk for Amir Johnson, I never seen a guy this tall do this before.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

vote for da kid dynamite
    he ran the show!

Raptors Republic Starter imaginelino's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Dunks or no Dunks, Bosh or no Bosh. Seeing these guys like this having fun is getting me excited for next season. NBA Championship is a pipe dream for most teams, but playing solid exciting basketball is all I want! Video should show that we should stop the bitching and just look forward to another raptor season! How quickly ppl forget the number of years we spent spinning in circles, last few years have not been the greatest but hey its entertainment people and at least its been interesting with some hope going in to each season. I personally think that going into next year with the team we have is going to be real fun to watch.

Lets have fun with it Comrades!

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Funny guys. They should make it their mission to include Marco in their group.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote imaginelino wrote: View Post
    Dunks or no Dunks, Bosh or no Bosh. Seeing these guys like this having fun is getting me excited for next season. NBA Championship is a pipe dream for most teams, but playing solid exciting basketball is all I want! Video should show that we should stop the bitching and just look forward to another raptor season! How quickly ppl forget the number of years we spent spinning in circles, last few years have not been the greatest but hey its entertainment people and at least its been interesting with some hope going in to each season. I personally think that going into next year with the team we have is going to be real fun to watch.

I couldn't agree with this more!!

Raptors Republic Rookie JalenRose5's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I love these guys. I'm still a raptor fan now because of these three! I'm actually more of a raptor fan now because of this video! See ya later bosh you dirt bag we don't want you in town! You made us shit!

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Man that was an awesome video! It was hilarious and showed some great dunks and camaraderie between these guys. It's so awesome to see them having a good time together and WANTING TO BE IN T.O.!

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, same song as in the video Arse linked for the Knicks/Raps live blog.

But yeah, DD wins.

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Introcollapse wrote: View Post
    Funny guys. They should make it their mission to include Marco in their group.
    Yea man, they need some of the Caucasian persuasion in there!
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome video and really does get the blood pumpin for the up-comin season. These guys are some of the most exciting players right now and to see them being so happy to be in T.O. is just what the fans need right now. Big Ups to the Young Gunz and Demar won this easy.
    "Ball"

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote imaginelino wrote: View Post

I respectfully disagree. We were/are still spinning in circles. There are thirty teams in the NBA, and the Raptors are floating around the middle, possibly worse. Are you entertained with being average?

Raptors Republic Rookie brakeman1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I vote for Amir that first dunk was nice. Nice to have players that are happy to be here instead of a consolation prize.

Post Thanks / Like

Every time I look at DeRozan dunking, I keep thinking back to how he gave 50% at the Dunk-Off. He should've won that hands down but for some inexplicable reason he decided to ease off and lost by 1%. 1% of the vote?!?!?

Raptors Republic All-Star hateslosing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Demar should enter again this season if he can. Even though he didn't finish last season's contest like he should have, he was still the best dunker in last seasons contest.
    "When Life gives you lemons, you clone those Lemons to make super lemons!"
    -Scudworth

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I say rookies continue this all season till the all-star break, and Stern shines on toronto and steps up as a commissioner and allows all 3 to perform for the "last spot" in the Dunk Comp. This would generate HUGE, HUGE, HUGE reception for a franchise showing we are stronger than ever minus CB4, and it would help by getting buzz back on the Raps for ESPN & other American Networks.

Raptors Republic Starter imaginelino's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Lin wrote: View Post
    I respectfully disagree. We were/are still spinning in circles. There are thirty teams in the NBA, and the Raptors are floating around the middle, possibly worse. Are you entertained with being average?
    Yeah those years with Jalen Rose as our go to guy were some fantastic years where he and Skip to my lou would not pass the ball to each other. THAT WAS A TEAM spinning in circles! No comparison to what we have had lately. NONE. I am not going to get into a debate about GM's and BC vs Babcock. But the last few years have had some sort of plan and direction, just never worked out. And now we turn over a new leaf with new faces with potential and talent. There is talent on this team, and that what's it is a team game. Remember they claimed the number 3 (or was it 4) seed with the Atlantic title with far less talent they had last year, but they won it as a team.

So again, lets get behind our team and cheer them on not act as armchair GM's and think we can do a better job.

I am entertained by the drama that unfolds during the year, win or lose, my team or all across the NBA.

you see that's what a basektball fan is. it is there to be enjoyed.
    Last edited by imaginelino; Fri Jul 16th, 2010 at 01:27 PM.

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

onemeth

In 24hrs, our Young Gunz vid got 30,000+ views, 20,000+ votes, thousands of comments, and got Raptors fans excited again: http://j.mp/c7zPJn about 2 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone
    http://twitter.com/onemeth

http://amirjohnson.com/amir-tv-prese...koff-vote-now/
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

DD won but they all got hops plus nice dunks.

Amir is a lot more defined as is DeMar but Amir is yoked up. Hopefully his J is yoked up as is his court awareness(fouling). He could have a break out year if he can stay consistent thoughout every game I can see 10/10 from him easily.

DeMar should have done some of the dunks he did in HS or at McDonalds in the NBA Dunk Contest. Anything between the legs is certified gold in dunk contests.

Raptors Republic All-Star grindhouse's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

that off the wall dunk would shut down any gym! derozan won hands down.

Thread Information