• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Gunz - Slam Dunk Off Video

Mostly Intros, Dunking Starts at 2:17

Song: Ante Up by MOP

Vote 4 The Winner Here!
    Last edited by Jive; Thu Jul 15, 2010, 04:04 PM.

Derozan won hands down with that last dunk! too bad he wasn't that creative in last years dunk contest.

Impressive under the leg dunk for Amir Johnson, I never seen a guy this tall do this before.

Comment

vote for da kid dynamite
      he ran the show!

Comment

Dunks or no Dunks, Bosh or no Bosh. Seeing these guys like this having fun is getting me excited for next season. NBA Championship is a pipe dream for most teams, but playing solid exciting basketball is all I want! Video should show that we should stop the bitching and just look forward to another raptor season! How quickly ppl forget the number of years we spent spinning in circles, last few years have not been the greatest but hey its entertainment people and at least its been interesting with some hope going in to each season. I personally think that going into next year with the team we have is going to be real fun to watch.

Lets have fun with it Comrades!

Comment

Funny guys. They should make it their mission to include Marco in their group.
          Joshua Priemski
          NBA blogger
          SB Nation's Rufus on Fire
          www.RufusOnFire.com/
          www.twitter.com/HoopPlusTheHarm/

Comment

imaginelino wrote: View Post
            Dunks or no Dunks, Bosh or no Bosh. Seeing these guys like this having fun is getting me excited for next season. NBA Championship is a pipe dream for most teams, but playing solid exciting basketball is all I want! Video should show that we should stop the bitching and just look forward to another raptor season! How quickly ppl forget the number of years we spent spinning in circles, last few years have not been the greatest but hey its entertainment people and at least its been interesting with some hope going in to each season. I personally think that going into next year with the team we have is going to be real fun to watch.

I couldn't agree with this more!!

Comment

I love these guys. I'm still a raptor fan now because of these three! I'm actually more of a raptor fan now because of this video! See ya later bosh you dirt bag we don't want you in town! You made us shit!

Comment

Man that was an awesome video! It was hilarious and showed some great dunks and camaraderie between these guys. It's so awesome to see them having a good time together and WANTING TO BE IN T.O.!

Comment

Hmm, same song as in the video Arse linked for the Knicks/Raps live blog.

But yeah, DD wins.

Comment

Introcollapse wrote: View Post
                    Funny guys. They should make it their mission to include Marco in their group.
                    Yea man, they need some of the Caucasian persuasion in there!

Comment

Awesome video and really does get the blood pumpin for the up-comin season. These guys are some of the most exciting players right now and to see them being so happy to be in T.O. is just what the fans need right now. Big Ups to the Young Gunz and Demar won this easy.
                      "Ball"

Comment

imaginelino wrote: View Post

I respectfully disagree. We were/are still spinning in circles. There are thirty teams in the NBA, and the Raptors are floating around the middle, possibly worse. Are you entertained with being average?

Comment

I vote for Amir that first dunk was nice. Nice to have players that are happy to be here instead of a consolation prize.

Comment

Every time I look at DeRozan dunking, I keep thinking back to how he gave 50% at the Dunk-Off. He should've won that hands down but for some inexplicable reason he decided to ease off and lost by 1%. 1% of the vote?!?!?

Comment

Demar should enter again this season if he can. Even though he didn't finish last season's contest like he should have, he was still the best dunker in last seasons contest.
                              "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Working...
                              X