Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonny Weems Summer Basketball Camp In Toronto

On Thursday 15th July 2010, @sonny13 said:

Sonny Weems, shooting guard for the Toronto Raptors will be hosting his first basketball camps. Spots are limited, Sign-Up now!
    WEEK #1
    August 16-20th
    Riverdale Collegiate
    1094 Gerrard Street East
    Toronto, Ontario
    WEEK #2
    August 23-27th
    Tanenbaum Kimel Centre
    9600 Bathurst Street
    Vaughan, Ontario
    Sign- Up

Camp Dates

Kids Name

Any questions please email : BBCAMPWEEMS@yahoo.com
    http://www.twitlonger.com/show/2hn12v

Amir and Demar will be there with him.
    About that @Sonny13 bball camp: @DeMar_DeRozan and @IamAmirJohnson will be there with him, as well. Link once again: http://tl.gd/2hn12v about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck
    http://twitter.com/stackmack

Really good stuff that these guy are so tight. Jacks of course is or was with Sonny and Demar In Las Vegas.

The tighter the guys are the better it is.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

My School is Tanenbaum Kimel Centre!!!

Comment

Young Money Weems wrote: View Post
      My School is Tanenbaum Kimel Centre!!!
      Are you going to sign up?
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I would love to but it might be out of town. Its sick though, demar, amir and sonny in my gym.

Comment

this is just for kids right....

Comment

Big up Sonny!!! Giving back is never wack!! I can see a YG'z summer camp in TO in the very near future.

Sonny, DD, Amir, JJ, Ed need to incorporate this Young Gunz moniker and start manufacturing the T Shirts, hats, sweatshirts & hoodies!! Young Gunz apparel.

BC needs to sign Weem's to an extension ASAP- 3y/12m, keep The Young Gunz together!!

Comment

Good job to Sonny for doing something in Toronto for the kids.
              Raptors fan for life....sadly.

Comment

Sonny Weems Basketball Academy
                Welcome to the main event of the summer, where 80 lucky kids will have their lives changed forever. Raptors high flying and electrifying rising star Sonny Weems is pleased to personally invite you to his very own Basketball Camp. This is your chance to learn everything you ever wanted to know about the game of basketball. From the most basic fundamentals to the flashest freestyle streetball tricks, you’ll get up close and personal with the Pros! You never know who might show up, but if you watched the 2010 NBA Dunk Contest you might have an idea. Several Raptors will be appearing throughout the week, so don’t miss out on your chance to learn from the very best this summer.

For more info on the Sonny Weems Basketball Academy click on link below.

http://www.sonnyweems24.com/

Comment

Working...
                X