Thread: Wade Upset By Barkley's Comments

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wade Upset By Barkley's Comments

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/07/1...t-critics.html

Dwyane Wade said Wednesday he is pleased with how the Heat's supporting cast is coming together and took issue with Charles Barkley and others who have criticized LeBron James' decision to join the team.

Barkley said he's disappointed that James decided to ``piggy-back'' on Wade and Chris Bosh, instead of trying to win a championship on his own.

``The worst thing I've heard is from a colleague, Barkley, saying if he was 25 like LeBron, he wouldn't team up with guys,'' Wade said at The Summer Groove Golf Classic at the Doral Golf Resort & Spa.

``But when he got older, he tried to team up with Scottie Pippen and Hakeem Olajuwon. Why wait until you're old and you have nothing left in the tank? . . . I always say Barkley says things to keep himself relevant.''

Raptors Republic Rookie JustBrown's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Wonder how fast Barkley and Wade removed one another from their respectful "Fave 5's"... T-Mobile is the loser here people.

Post Thanks / Like

Kudos to Wade for slamming it back into Barkley's court. I agree with Barkley but he isn't the guy to criticize.

Post Thanks / Like

I disagree with Wade's comments. He should expect this kind of reaction from any and everyone.
    Do these guys really think people are going to shower them with praise for what they did?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Barkley is a Corporate whore who talks about as much sh*t as he dumps in the toliet.

Why wait until it's too late???????

Big up LBJ for making that move. Will it pay off- time will tell.

Raptors Republic All-Star Hotshot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Jordan also said that he likes to beat the competition instead of joining them and wouldn't have entertained the notion to join Magic and Bird on the same team.

Thread Information