Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How Many Wins Does Triano Need To Keep His Job?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Tim W. wrote: View Post
    Since the season was more than 20 games long, and since Weems made great progress over the course of the season, as did Amir, I think it's safe to say that Triano develops young talent well. Triano has been lauded for his development of young players so it's not simply a observational argument. You don't agree he has, that's fine, but you don't have anything to back up your argument. I do.
    Quote Tim W. wrote: View Post
    Not sure why you can't say Weems, who HAS shown great progress, as has Amir Johnson. And Bargnani has done much better under Triano.

tim, does any of this ring a bell ?r u taking ur medication tim ?
    timmy u said i dont hav anything to back up my argument.

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Look at how they were playing at the beginning of the year and how they progressed to how well they were playing by the end of the year, you can see that they played better at the end than at the beginning. I'm not exactly sure what more you need.

Raptors Republic Starter Ryan_1523's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Vinnie, why are you trolling this thread. Everyone gets an opinion. There's no need for constant belittling, you're demeaning yourself.. News for you, buddy. No one's going to take anything you say seriously from now on because of this little show you put on here, your opinion means nothing, thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information