Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Rookies (Not Named Wall Or Turner) Who Will Make An Impact

From the rookie Wall
    7. Damion James (Nets) — James can put the ball in the hoop. He is a great scorer (18.8 points per game in Orlando), who can get to the rim and knock down the three. Expect James to provide a scoring punch off the bench in New Jersey in addition to excellent perimeter defense.
    http://dimemag.com/2010/07/10-rookie...an-nba-impact/

At this point however since the Raptors were able to sign Kleiza for 4 years they were better off drafting Davis who I think will eventually be a solid defender than they would have been taking James, because the way they did it they got two solid players vs only one by drafting James at #13.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Hello? Blake Griffin?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      Hello? Blake Griffin?
      They're not mentioning him cause he's miles ahead of Wall and Turner in the ROY race.

Comment

I thought Damion James was a great pickup for the Nets. I do think Ed Davis is going to make a bigger impact than a few of those player, though. And not just because he's a Raptor. I had him on my top 5 list since before the draft.
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
        X