• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

^^^^^

LoL

^^^^
      went to JR.High with this dude lol just found him on facebook couple months ago, he moved to maine after jr.high, I knew his face was familiar, hes still the same old asian nerd I see.....btw he aint no actor.
      Last edited by e2thed; Sun Oct 16, 2011, 01:18 PM.
      NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

LoL
        NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

i don't know you guys will find this funny but i was laughing like crazy when i first saw this. There makin fun of modern mainstream rappers(wiz khalifa, soulja boy, lil wayen etc...)

Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Fri Oct 21, 2011, 03:32 PM.

Comment

this ones also quite funny

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
              Man, that is some funny stuff. Her cake (@57secs) was the best, I almost pooped myself.
              Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post

LoL
                I got a chuckle from this. My favourite reply was Channing Frye who said Will Farrell. I was surprised how many picked Jada Smith as someone they think is hot.
                Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                  I got a chuckle from this. My favourite reply was Channing Frye who said Will Farrell. I was surprised how many picked Jada Smith as someone they think is hot.
                  she was mad hot when she was still a pinkett... nowadays, not so much

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                    she was mad hot when she was still a pinkett... nowadays, not so much
                    Jada's creepy scientology thing is certainly a turn-off for me. And I voted for your dog twice now. Vash is really cute. I had a lab as a kid.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                      Jada's creepy scientology thing is certainly a turn-off for me. And I voted for your dog twice now. Vash is really cute. I had a lab as a kid.
                      back in the day, in Tales From the Crypt: Demonknight... when she was rocking a wifebeater and all covered in blood... i thought that was the hottest thing imaginable.

yes, i have a sick mind.

you sir, are a superstar. He's actually half lab and half golden retriever... all the size and personality of a lab, all the infuriating shedding of a golden...

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                        LMAO ... this little guy's got balls.

Back in the days the life of guys like this would only consist of getting bullied at school.
                        Last edited by Soft Euro; Sun Oct 30, 2011, 04:50 PM.

Comment

What English Sounds like to non English Speakers

Perhaps one of the coolest videos I have ever seen. I want to dance like this.

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                            ^^^^^

LoL

^^^^
                            went to JR.High with this dude lol just found him on facebook couple months ago, he moved to maine after jr.high, I knew his face was familiar, hes still the same old asian nerd I see.....btw he aint no actor.
                            Alright, that's pretty cool if u knew dude but... COME ON! If you think you're going onto a prank show, and then some weird freaky shit starts happening to you, don't you think you'd take the hint?? Some people are just dumb.

Comment

okay, this has had me dying of laughter for the past few days.. it's my instant mood changer when i start feeling moody... skip to 40sec if you grow tired of the panda lounging at the beginning...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNUtjibCjnQ

Comment

Oh my goodness. That is GOLD!! Great find Heinz.

Comment

Working...
                                X