How Much Would You Give Up For Rubio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Would You Give Up For Rubio?

Purely as a hypothetical, let's assume Kahn (because he's crazy) is willing to part with Rubio. What pieces would you be willing to move to make it happen?

As little as possible. But I'd be willing to throw in Bargnani and my beloved Belinelli, but I'd rather just trade Bargnani.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

our 2 first round picks in 2011 draft and our second round pick + the rights to Printezis.

Comment

Jose Calderon. Yea I know Minny wouldn't do it, but that's it.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
          our 2 first round picks in 2011 draft and our second round pick + the rights to Printezis.
          banks and first rounder or another expiring contract.

i'm impressed to see that bryan almost pulled off tyson chandler and diaw for an aging grinder of a pf and calderon.

i mean, how convincing is this son of a gun.
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

sorry i think bc has learned that euro players arent the answer. 5 euros was on team last ssn. jose,belineli,hedo,bargnani,rasho

by camp only bargnani and kleiza will be left. mark my words lol

Comment

Working...
            X