Iavaroni Signs With Clippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iavaroni Signs With Clippers

I wonder how well Triano speaks Italian.

The Los Angeles Clippers have hired former Grizzlies head coach Marc Iavaroni as an assistant coach, general manager Neil Olshey confirmed Saturday.
    Source: ESPN.com

Comment

As the defense coach Carlesimo is a significant upgrade to Iavaroni
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Oh its soo sad, the Raptors defence was soo much better when he was around... pffffffff hahahahah.

Comment

I wonder if there was any interest in Lawrence Frank (who just joined the Celtics)?

Comment

wow good riddance if what we saw last year from our defence is any indication, i hope blake griffin and kaman can protect the paint

Comment

dagon420 wrote: View Post
              I wonder how well Triano speaks Italian.
              Why?
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

doesn't he have a contract with toronto?
                ya dun noe

Comment

As a man of Italian heritage, I have tried for decades to calculate the maximum amount of Italians a situation can bear before it completely collapses in on itself.

The answer is 5. Any situation with 5 or more Italians goes to shit.

Sincerely,
                  Bryan Colangelo

Comment

bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                    As a man of Italian heritage, I have tried for decades to calculate the maximum amount of Italians a situation can bear before it completely collapses in on itself.

The answer is 5. Any situation with 5 or more Italians goes to shit.

Sincerely,
                    Bryan Colangelo
                    *sigh*.......................

Comment

Iavaroni, what can I say? We had one of the worst defensive systems in the history of the NBA under his tutelage/supervising... thanks? I can't exactly say I'm happy for the guy for finding a new gig, more so shocked that there was an active recruitment process that landed him. Best of luck???

Comment

Dear Mr. Iavaroni,

Don't let the door hit your @$$ on the way out.

DonCarlos

Comment

Never understood why they hired this guy in the 1st place. You bring in a coach from the Memphis Grizzlies to look after your defense? Not the smartest move. Hopefully PJ does a lot better.

Comment

the clippers did us a favor

Comment

Thank god horrible coach.
                              "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

Working...
                              X