Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Top-5 Available Free Agents

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    59
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Top-5 Available Free Agents

    The top 5 available free agents in the NBA

    http://nbaprimetime.com/nba-free-age...t-part-2/3090/

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic All-Star ezz_bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kigali, Rwanda
    Posts
    1,732
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Not sure there is anyone on that list that we would want. Unless someone thinks that Shaq should retire as a raptor.
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee

    "We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,330
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I want to see what t-mac can still provide on a contender. i don't know if he's done yet.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic All-Star ezz_bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kigali, Rwanda
    Posts
    1,732
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    I want to see what t-mac can still provide on a contender. i don't know if he's done yet.
    Are we that contender? If not (and i hope we aren't) where would you like to see him??? I could see him being a good fit in Chicago
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee

    "We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,613
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    TO should have signed Barnes instead of Keiza to that 18 million dollar contract.

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Rookie AirRaptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
    TO should have signed Barnes instead of Keiza to that 18 million dollar contract.
    I disagree completely. Kleiza is only 25, not yet in his prime, while Barnes is 30, is subpar offensively, and is less athletic. Also, he probably wouldn't want to come to Toronto in the first place as the are not a contender, which he seeks to play for. Even if he did, he would demand a large salary in comparison to other offers he receives, as well as a starting gig; why do that if we are rebuilding?

    We should follow the Thunder's example and rebuild w/ a young roster (easier said than done, obviously).

    I gotta admit though, I like his intensity.


  7. #7
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote AirRaptor wrote: View Post
    I disagree completely. Kleiza is only 25, not yet in his prime, while Barnes is 30, is subpar offensively, and is less athletic. Also, he probably wouldn't want to come to Toronto in the first place as the are not a contender, which he seeks to play for. Even if he did, he would demand a large salary in comparison to other offers he receives, as well as a starting gig; why do that if we are rebuilding?

    We should follow the Thunder's example and rebuild w/ a young roster (easier said than done, obviously).

    I gotta admit though, I like his intensity.

    what did you say ? Matt Barnes is signin wit toronto

  8. #8
    Raptors Republic Rookie AirRaptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote BryanColangelo wrote: View Post
    what did you say ? Matt Barnes is signin wit toronto
    LOL Colangelo must have overpaid and offered him a starting position, why else would he come? OH YEAH because nobody offered him any good money, even the Magic who he played pretty well for
    Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.

  9. Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •