X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top-5 Available Free Agents

The top 5 available free agents in the NBA

http://nbaprimetime.com/nba-free-age...t-part-2/3090/

Not sure there is anyone on that list that we would want. Unless someone thinks that Shaq should retire as a raptor.
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

I want to see what t-mac can still provide on a contender. i don't know if he's done yet.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        I want to see what t-mac can still provide on a contender. i don't know if he's done yet.
        Are we that contender? If not (and i hope we aren't) where would you like to see him??? I could see him being a good fit in Chicago
        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

TO should have signed Barnes instead of Keiza to that 18 million dollar contract.

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
            TO should have signed Barnes instead of Keiza to that 18 million dollar contract.
            I disagree completely. Kleiza is only 25, not yet in his prime, while Barnes is 30, is subpar offensively, and is less athletic. Also, he probably wouldn't want to come to Toronto in the first place as the are not a contender, which he seeks to play for. Even if he did, he would demand a large salary in comparison to other offers he receives, as well as a starting gig; why do that if we are rebuilding?

We should follow the Thunder's example and rebuild w/ a young roster (easier said than done, obviously).

I gotta admit though, I like his intensity.

Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.

Comment

AirRaptor wrote: View Post
              I disagree completely. Kleiza is only 25, not yet in his prime, while Barnes is 30, is subpar offensively, and is less athletic. Also, he probably wouldn't want to come to Toronto in the first place as the are not a contender, which he seeks to play for. Even if he did, he would demand a large salary in comparison to other offers he receives, as well as a starting gig; why do that if we are rebuilding?

We should follow the Thunder's example and rebuild w/ a young roster (easier said than done, obviously).

I gotta admit though, I like his intensity.

what did you say ? Matt Barnes is signin wit toronto

Comment

BryanColangelo wrote: View Post
                what did you say ? Matt Barnes is signin wit toronto
                LOL Colangelo must have overpaid and offered him a starting position, why else would he come? OH YEAH because nobody offered him any good money, even the Magic who he played pretty well for
                Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.

Comment

• Working...
                  X