Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need A Rebounding Centre? Josh Boone Could Be Our Guy

http://celticshub.com/2010/07/20/finding-a-rebounder/

I'm hoping the raptors will pick up Josh Boone of the NJ nets, for 2~3 mil a year we can get a rugged centre who defends, rebounds at a high rate.

What about Rasho?

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
      What about Rasho?
      Rasho's too slow for the type of offense they want to run this year.

Comment

Just shoot me if we actually sign boone, hell just take minutes away from alabi and davis, o yah did i mention he is shit, i dont know why but i just hate boone so much

Comment

RapeGame43 wrote: View Post
          Just shoot me if we actually sign boone, hell just take minutes away from alabi and davis, o yah did i mention he is shit, i dont know why but i just hate boone so much
          Could be the cornrows. Just have him change the look.

Comment

Josh Boone shot 33% from the line last year.
            33%!

He better be making up for that with dwight howard-esque rebounding.

Comment

I don't think the sample size for Boone's work is enough to call him a good rebounder. He's played most of his minutes in garbage time last year and the two years before that on a very, very bad team. He's an adequate rebounder, nothing great. Frankly, if it's only rebounding you want, I'll take Dorsey at 6'8" over Boone at 6'10".

Comment

RapeGame43 wrote: View Post
                If you really think that Alabi will get any significant minutes in the regular season much less be on the regular season roster............CSamb is better than Alabi. If Alabi is getting time in the rotation come November the Rap's will win less than 15 games.

Comment

SirChillyMost wrote: View Post
                  If you really think that Alabi will get any significant minutes in the regular season much less be on the regular season roster............CSamb is better than Alabi. If Alabi is getting time in the rotation come November the Rap's will win less than 15 games.
                  ya,i'd have to agree the guy is as raw as jawai you don't want him playing in the nba he's not ready.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                  X