DeMar DeRozan: The Future - Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeMar DeRozan: The Future - Trailer

Check this video out -- DeMar DeRozan: The Future - Trailer http://youtu.be/bsCMYuWH7EM
    http://twitter.com/DeMar_DeRozan
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Boy do I want to believe in DeMar DeRozan. Any chance he averages more than 17 points this year?

Comment

J_Dubyah wrote: View Post
      Boy do I want to believe in DeMar DeRozan. Any chance he averages more than 17 points this year?
      I think 15 ppg is possible
      ya dun noe

Comment

If, and only if, he (D.D.) averaged 20+ppg this year, how much pressure do you think Bargnani would feel the need to compete for the 'unofficial' points per game leader for the Raptors? Good thing or bad?
        #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

If Demar averaged 20+ I don't think anyone would expect Andrea to try to take over. I think if Demar even get's to 15 this will officially become his team. IF for some reason Bargs felt his pride was at stake it would be a terrible situation and a team killer. Chemistry would die and we'd have a huge division between the Euros and the YounGuns.
          "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Demar won't avg 15 points a game, he doesn't yet have the jumper all worked out. I see something around 11-12 points a game.

The last thing we want is to inflate this kid ego like we did Bosh. How stupid were Raptor's fans 3 years ago to yell out "MVP" during a game?! not only did Bosh actually believed he can be one but he started acting like one which resulted in the D-Wade Lap dog which we see today.

Comment

I like the young guns movement....it brings excitement...but i think raps should give every chance to Andrea to be the go-to guy of this team.....he might just surprise everyone in the league....i think he's still 2 or 3 seasons away from his peak but this is the time where he can prove his critics wrong....if he cant be a team leader than i am sure DD and the young guns can keep us entertained for a couple of years until we get some real talent....

Comment

Working...
              X