Scola Would Not Have Objected To Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scola Would Not Have Objected To Toronto

Scola said he also would have considered agreeing to a sign-and-trade to Toronto had the Rockets been able to land Chris Bosh.

"I tried not to think about it," Scola said. "If you want to be in sign-and-trade, I would have to say yes.

"I wanted to play in the NBA. This contract guarantees I'm going to play in the NBA a lot more years, seven or eight years overall. I think that for me means a lot. I reached a goal. I knew Houston wanted me here. I knew it was going to be done somehow."
    Source: Chron.com

Alright, not really news or worth much discussion but this is Raptors related.

I dont think this coulda been less exciting news...... oh he wouldnt object... wow, if thats good for our franchise then we are in major trouble lol.
    "Ball"

Comment

Yeah, but the Raptors would have objected to Scola. Why would we want him when we have Johnson and Davis. Makes no sense.

Comment

good for him. that's really not all that exciting as it is in the past tense and not the present.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Scola is a great player. He's a grittier better defending version of Troy Murphy without the 3 point shot. He can play inside and outside and unlike Bargs, he can rebound, and he likes to rebound. I'd take him, and I'd shake up our front line. The only player I wouldn't touch would be Davis. All the rest, including Bargnani, I'd like to see what we could get for them.
          "Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."
          ~Rorschach

Comment

Working...
          X