Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Do You Feel About "Miami Syndrome" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Feel About "Miami Syndrome" ?

With Chris Paul's recent profession that he wished to be traded and even stated that LosAngeles, Orlando and NYC were his preferred destinations, I got to thinking.

It seems he recently consulted with LeBron James no less with the outcome that he would change the agency representing him on James' recommendations and James in turn becoming a Twitter client based on Paul's advice.

Then you have the fact that Dwayne Wade, CB4 and LeBron all "coincidentally" signed with the Heat all the time consulting back and forth it prompted me to put up the following poll.
    Love it! Makes for great matchups
    0.00%
    No problem. There are Super Teams in every sport.
    25.00%
    It stinks of conspiracy. It will kill the game!
    25.00%
    The lunatics are running the asylum.
    50.00%
    Last edited by StaytheCourse; Thu Jul 22, 2010, 10:27 AM.
    Twitter:@coachclement

The best way to predict your future is to create it - Peter Drucker

With respect to the "Super team" choice it is my belief that a team like the Yankees for example is the result of management decisions and having an unlimited amount of money to throw at players as they have seen fit.

In the case of the Heat it is a decision of the players themselves. It is they who decided to obtain their freedom so that they would be the decision makers. It is different then the Celtics situation of a few seasons back.

To hear of rumours of Paul teaming up with Kobe and Gasol is an entirely different matter. That is not to mention a possible coalition with Carmelo et al in Knickland.
    Last edited by StaytheCourse; Thu Jul 22, 2010, 04:29 PM.
    Twitter:@coachclement

The best way to predict your future is to create it - Peter Drucker

Comment

Working...
    X