No announcement yet.

"Just Know I Pick Up Bitches Like Amir Johnson Picks Up Fouls” -John Krolik-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Just Know I Pick Up Bitches Like Amir Johnson Picks Up Fouls” -John Krolik-

Not much on the Raptors in Holly's latest. However, it is classic Holly. and she does cover the Raptors when not Tweeting about other things.

I figure if she can write it and post it, its clean enough for the forum or is it? Read the whole thing to find out.

Jul 22, 2010
    Lessons learned in Vegas
    Posted by Holly MacKenzie

John Krolik belongs on a reality TV show. Maybe one with DeMar DeRozan and Sonny Weems. Krolik can — and will, without hesitation — come up with a rap off of the top of his head involving any player/coach/GM you give him. Most of these are too explicit to write here, but a favorite line was, “They eaten up my **** like cashews / I’m getting paid like Wesley Matthews.”..............................

People always say you can’t tell anything from summer league. I completely disagree. Sure, the outcome isn’t really that important — and I can promise you that the Raptors’ undefeated record holds no bearing on the regular season — but you get to see guys in action for the first time with their future teammates and coaches while having the pressure of media and hecklers and everything else that goes along with being a professional athlete that gets paid.

Watching Rodrigue Beaubois and Brandon Jennings face off last July was one of my favorite memories from my first summer league and this past week I made many more.

The second part of summer league that makes it so special is getting the chance to meet and spend time with so many of the people who help make this job one of the coolest in the world.
    comp article here.

http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2010/0...rned-in-vegas/
    Last edited by Buddahfan; Thu Jul 22, 2010, 03:12 PM.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.
Working...
X