Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Chick (Who?!?) Disses The Raptors

Look at what this douche said about the team:

With the likelihood of any meaningful player additions decreasing by the day, the Raptors organization did bring into the fold veteran TV broadcaster David Amber, who was a Toronto-based reporter for ESPN, to replace Adnan Virk, who went to ... ESPN.

Amber a solid guy and a knowledgeable ball fan who will be a good fit. And the reason it's newsworthy is because this coming season, the team's broadcasters may be worth watching more than the team itself.
    Is he trying to be funny? That comment doesn't make figurative or literal sense.

http://www.metronews.ca/toronto/blog/post/585009

nobody watches raptors nba tv anyways they should combine it with leafs t.v.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

It's actually quite sad when Toronto based "sports writers" start bashing their team.
      Not only does reduce their credibility, it also infests a negative ora around a team that needs the opposite right now.

But, then again, who is John Chick anyway.

Comment

LoL, seems like he just wanted to get some attention. Can't say I blame him with a mug like his. He'll eat his words when the new raptors debut.

Comment

what a douchebag, probably had his collar popped on his pink polo shirt while writing this trash and recuperating from an all night mayonaise sweat lodge with a pack of tranny miami heat fan club members

Comment

arse hes writing for the metro news only his mom and 4 cousins actually cares what he says its like frank zicarelli being our fortune teller.....even if it were true-which it wont because we'll come nothing even close to the nets- no one could ever take a douchebag this seriously and no one understands a word he says

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
              what a douchebag, probably had his collar popped on his pink polo shirt while writing this trash and recuperating from an all night mayonaise sweat lodge with a pack of tranny miami heat fan club members
              lmao my thoughts exactly. If this guy had a real job with a legit paper and sports column maybe I would take interest until then.. f*** you douche go join the Miami Heat Bandwagon i think there is still some room left.

Comment

quoting metro (who knew they actually had their own writers) is almost as bad as quoting doug.

Comment

Always a pleasure guys, being ripped by mssg. board dudes. Visit roofthatpeach.com for more.

Comment

roofthatpeach wrote: View Post
                    Always a pleasure guys, being ripped by mssg. board dudes. Visit roofthatpeach.com for more.
                    Gee thanks. I like your work featured on this site too: www.twinks.com

keep it up!

Comment

roofthatpeach wrote: View Post
                      The really sad part here is the fact that little johnny most likely encountered this thread by "googling" his own name.

Comment

That's hilarious! while you're here dude you might want to do some research!
                        "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

I remember this guy

He used to write awesome stories for the Guelph Pennysaver. Or was it Chatham.

Comment

These days any goof can have a blog and write about Raptors

Comment

never trust a chick

Comment

Working...
                              X