Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good GMs Don't Hang On To Draft Busts Forever, They Fix Their Mistakes And Move On...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good GMs Don't Hang On To Draft Busts Forever, They Fix Their Mistakes And Move On...

what will it take for you to hope bargs gets traded ?

im not sayin bargs isnt a good player, or bc shouldnt hav drafted him... im sayin if he has the spotlight and is just average, how long before you start hoping for a trade?

bosh used to get the doubled and pushed around and somehow still got his 20 n 10... bargs isnt playing with another big who demands attention... hez gona get roughed up some games...

or do you think we just keep him no matter what b/c it would look too embarrassing for BC to have to trade his boy ??

Give Him a Year

I think we should give him at least this year to show if he can perform when the spotlight is on him and Bosh gone. He's a very gifted offensive player but his defense and rebounding really hurts us. If he doesn't show much more growth then I would trade him because he doesn't fit with our more athletic and defensive minded team that Colangelo is trying to assemble for the future. I'm sure a lot of teams could use him, not necessarily staring but as a sixth man.

Comment

A bust in a year of draft busts he may be, but he provides fair return for his pay. A good GM doesn't ditch an underperforming #1 pick if he can pay him a fair wage for fair production.

Comment

his stats r ok... but he doesnt fit the team

Comment

I wouldn't label Andrea a bust. 17 and 6 as being a second option is pretty solid. I would think that being the top banana he would top the 20 ppg mark next season and 7-8 boards next season. There are a lot of teams out there that would give up a lot to get Andrea.

Comment

Ah yes. Another Bargnani Numero Uno Pasta thread.

How my raps will this one gather?

It is the summer so maybe the number will be a little lower.

I am going for : Just one second

The number that keeps popping up is 53 raps on this thread.

Could it really get that many?

Rap away me droogs.

http://artistic-destruction.xanga.co...4242b154791503
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

This topic has been beaten to death. Just to keep things interesting, perhaps the thread should be re-titled "Is Colangelo losing faith in Bargnani?" just to make it more interesting. The answer to that question would be, 'yes', but not enough to trade him just yet.

Comment

i think bargs could be a 20 n 10 player... but that's not what im asking... my question is lets say bargs gives you 20 n 5 for the next season and we finish in the basement... how much time do you let pass before you openly say "hey i think we should trade this guy"

i think if he was playing in phx, dal, or gsw he could be potentially an all-star or all nba 3rd team

Comment

wat else is there to kill time with ?

a thread about how this years raps will be better than last years based on numerical ppg projections ?

Comment

Okay, you cannot say that he does not fit this team, simply because this is his team right now! so ye
                    http://websitedweeb.userboard.net-Introduce your website. No signup required!

Comment

Mr.Grinch wrote: View Post
                      Okay, you cannot say that he does not fit this team, simply because this is his team right now! so ye
                      Bargnani isn't really a good fit for any team if you expect him to be anything more than a 6th man.

Comment

BC's love affair with Bargnani is his undoing, if so many teams are inquiring about Bargnani then move him now. Bosh was playing next to a stretch 4 for the past 2 years not a center. Jay's preferential treatment of Bargnani and/or his lack of player accountability via BC doomed the Rap's.

Bargnani & Calderon for Dalembert and maybe a #1 draft pick........gives the Rap's a real center plus salary cap relief for 2010-11 while giving Sacramento a pg to play with Tyreke and stretch 4 to play with DeMarcus. Sacramento could use some veterans to go along with their young players.

Or Bargnani, Calderon, TPE for Paul & Okafor.

Comment

Ideally, Bargnani is a third banana on a good team. Talks of him being a bust or being a franchise player are both unfounded.

Comment

Mr.Grinch wrote: View Post
                            Unless the Raps sign T-mac!!!!lol!and no i totaly disagree that he is a sixth man! He is the best player on this team right now!give him some respect!

Comment

Plus, good GMs are confident with the choices they make

Comment

Working...
                              X