Jay Triano On Bench At Team USA Exhibition Game Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Triano On Bench At Team USA Exhibition Game Tonight

He is sitting next to D'Antoni watching Chandler block shots, alter shots and grab rebounds.

Ouch
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Yeah he's supposed to be there. He's been with USA Basketball ever since Basketball Canada fired him. He coaches what they call the "USA Select" team.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
      Yeah he's supposed to be there. He's been with USA Basketball ever since Basketball Canada fired him. He coaches what they call the "USA Select" team.
      that's not the point of the post. the point is that we almost had chandler on our team and triano gets to watch what he could have had but didn't get. that sucks hard!
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        that's not the point of the post. the point is that we almost had chandler on our team and triano gets to watch what he could have had but didn't get. that sucks hard!
        Quite true. However, Chandler probably would have been a half year acquisition and got traded at the deadline as a valued expiring as well as help for a contender. He would probably be looking for major dollars/term on his next contract. But he could have fetched at least a first rounder.

Comment

See it. Believe it. Achieve it. Not!

Chandler would have most likely gotten hurt while playing for TO given his injury riddled career.

Comment

Working...
          X