The times, they are a changing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The times, they are a changing?

"Coach is coaching us differently now. He's pointing out guys on tape and just holding guys accountable," said Wright. "And you can see other guys getting on guys."
    "(Turkoglu) has been very vocal these last couple of days about what he wants from (Andrea) Bargnani and what he wants from (Marco) Belinelli. That's just been helping us a lot. Turks is talking. ... We need him to get those guys on track when we can't connect with 'em," said Wright.
    "I've known Chris (Bosh, the Toronto all-star) and I can tell from him how he's feeling, whether I can kick him in the ass and be a little bit of an ass---- to him, or whether I have to pat him on the back and bring him in," Triano said. "The nine new players, I'm starting to learn the personalities of these guys and what it takes. Even with my own children, sometimes you have to deal with them in different ways."
    "You learn your lessons," said Triano. "If I give somebody s--- one day and they don't respond for the next month, I've learned a lesson. We'd like to think that everybody's the same and everybody responds to different situations (the same), but that's not the case."
    Source: The Star

Hmm ... so I guess 'Toine calling the coach out was perhaps a good thing. I'm most surprised now because Hedo becoming vocal now too.

Now I'm just hoping that the guys don't get too carried away because at the end of the day this is still Jay's team to lead and coach. But I'm glad he's taken everything recently in stride. Or at least I hope he has.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
      Hmm ... so I guess 'Toine calling the coach out was perhaps a good thing. I'm most surprised now because Hedo becoming vocal now too.

Now I'm just hoping that the guys don't get too carried away because at the end of the day this is still Jay's team to lead and coach. But I'm glad he's taken everything recently in stride. Or at least I hope he has.
      You have to hope Triano knows enough to know he doesn't know it all.
      The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

BC prolly called him out. He prolly said if you don't make yourself the power of authority over these guys you will be fired. Since I highly doubt he is gonna get a coaching(head) anywhere else he knew what he had to do
        Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

Working...
        X