Did Derozan Just Diss Bosh On Twitter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the yankees hat means NOTHING

its the most common baseball hat in the world... i got 3 of them, and i HATE baseball..

it meant nothing when lebron was rocking one (obviously now, since he didnt even go to NY), and it means nothing if derozan rocks one..

he has no obligation to rock Jays only gear

Comment

ws511 wrote: View Post
      On sort of a related topic ... I was thinking last night about whatever damage, if any, Bosh’s remarks about smelly Toronto (jk - Toronto smells better than most places I've been) and the rest of what he said, could actually do to the psyches of the younger guys here. Why? ‘Cause, just like most any young twenty-something year olds, stuff like that could play on their minds a bit (just one more reason I’m thinking that Bosh is an asshole, these days). Like, I’d bet the next time they get off the plane after arriving in Toronto, they sniff the air with a bit more focus (and I’m lol’ing, but they will), imagining to themselves that, ‘ya, it DOES smell a bit different’. Anyway, the reason I bring it up is that it probably wouldn’t be a bad idea for Colangelo to arrange to have some former Raptors who came here from the U.S. to swing by and talk about their OWN memories ... to balance off what they recently read about what Bosh said. There are a few ex-Raptors who he could target, but a former player like Damon Stoudamire for example - I know he’s with Memphis now, but he’d probably do it, if asked - wanted out back then, but later sounded like he quite regretted asking to leave as he (more or less) said that he hadn’t realized how good a thing he’d had going on here. And I’d bet there are others who’d also be effective for the purpose. The young Raptors here now won’t likely say anything about what Bosh said, but again, it is the kind of thing that could play on their minds a bit. Doing something like paying for return airfares for a few former Raptors to come and hang out for a day or two, couldn’t hurt. Just a thought.
      Last season there were quite a few who winged thru town. I remember JYD, Oakley, Mugsy Bogues, Doug Christie and may have missed others. Alvin W. of course works here now. Christie was particularly effusive in praise though I couldnt tell if he was selling his website, jock strap or wife. But it is a good idea to continue doing this because its a cost effective way to get the word around/set the record straight about this town and country especially to those whose reading and listening habits tend to be restricted to espn, espn and some more espn.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post

its the most common baseball hat in the world... i got 3 of them, and i HATE baseball..

it meant nothing when lebron was rocking one (obviously now, since he didnt even go to NY), and it means nothing if derozan rocks one..

Cmon now, it must mean something! A fashion statement maybe? Like some who like to have Abercrombie&Fitch across their chest? Means nothing...but means something too...

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
          Cmon now, it must mean something! A fashion statement maybe? Like some who like to have Abercrombie&Fitch across their chest? Means nothing...but means something too...
          i'll tell you why i personally like the yankees hats..

i like baseball hats, but i hate "complicated" clothes... the yankees hat is the simplest hat you can get without actually having a plain baseball hat

i hate baseball... and to be honest, i hate new york city

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
            Last season there were quite a few who winged thru town. I remember JYD, Oakley, Mugsy Bogues, Doug Christie and may have missed others. Alvin W. of course works here now. Christie was particularly effusive in praise though I couldnt tell if he was selling his website, jock strap or wife. But it is a good idea to continue doing this because its a cost effective way to get the word around/set the record straight about this town and country especially to those whose reading and listening habits tend to be restricted to espn, espn and some more espn.
            That’s what I’m saying. Having those old guys drop in from time to time, especially those who were with the team that was featured on the video showing the Raptors taking that 5 game series against the Knicks that ‘your mom’ posted last night - different forum thread; video was fun to watch again - can only be good. Whatever history the Raptors do have - and there are some good moments to remember - reinforcing that they’re now a part of the whole Raptors-timeline thing is important. And right now, cleansing the palate - so to speak - after hearing Bosh speak about his time here with not-so-subtle hints of disdain (prick), it’s even more important to have that going on, imo.

And ... I must be getting nostalgic these days, ‘cause ... I actually find myself wondering if VC would participate is such clan-gatherings one day ... and I even find myself wishing that he would. (I know. I don’t know what to make of that, either. I think I’m unconsciously comparing how I feel about VC to Bosh right now ... and VC is looking better than he did.)

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post

exactly, everyone from NWA rocked one and they were from L.A./Compton.
              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
              X