James Johnson Is Available!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Johnson Is Available!?

The Bulls have been offering 2009 first-round pick James Johnson all offseason
    The Bulls are still seeking to add outside shooting for their 12th contracted player after witnessing an underwhelming workout by Tracy McGrady on Monday.
    considering it was considered that if DeRozan wasn't Availabel at the 9 spot last year james johnson was the one we were going to take and then as the draft got nearer signs started to point that we were going to take johnson(even though we didn't in the end).

we need depth at sf, he fits the mold of this team. hey, chicago brass Marco is a good three point shooter and he's cheap and expiring.
    I wonder why we haven't pounced on this already,but,I don't see why we don't try to get him even if we don't want to give up marco i'm sure we could get him for the turkoglu exception and a second round pick...?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Do we still have our 2nd round pick?

Comment

Outside shooting? We got bench fodder in Belinelli. Maybe Thibbodeax lights a fire under him. They already have Brewer and Korver occupying the SF positions, so Johnson could be the odd man out. I;ve always liked his game. He's got toughness and thensome.

Comment

Katman wrote: View Post
        Do we still have our 2nd round pick?
        well, regardles of whether we have one next year, you can make it a freakin 2022 second round pick.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Comment

I think if Calderon goes, you'll see Belinelli play backup to Jack. He's got decent court vision, good handles and is a good passer. Not to mention he's 6'5" - quite tall for the 1. That might be the reason why Colaneglo isn't ready to give up on Marco yet.

Comment

Belinelli has also played the one before, and we didn't even give him the chance that he'd gotten in stretches out west!

I would personally like to see what he could do, as I agree he's got decent court vision and makes some really nice passes.
            It's about money

Comment

i would have to pass on him i liked his game at wake forest but so far as a pro I haven't seen anything from him that would warrant the raps going for him.

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
                i would have to pass on him i liked his game at wake forest but so far as a pro I haven't seen anything from him that would warrant the raps going for him.
                buddy, he's played fro one mother canucking year where the bulss barely played him and he's like 23 he'll be back up sf and makes i'm pretty sure the edges of 2 million for the next two years. seriously, judging a rookie.

Comment

Colangelo should jump on it. Great player with nice upside at a position of need.
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
                    buddy, he's played fro one mother canucking year where the bulss barely played him and he's like 23 he'll be back up sf and makes i'm pretty sure the edges of 2 million for the next two years. seriously, judging a rookie.
                    your right, he only played one year if we can move a piece that we need to move then cool but he is definitely a project

Comment

Nope. That got shipped off, today, for the David Andersen acquisition.
                      The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                      Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                      www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                      http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
                        your right, he only played one year if we can move a piece that we need to move then cool but he is definitely a project
                        better project then previous ones at least.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
                          I think if Calderon goes, you'll see Belinelli play backup to Jack. He's got decent court vision, good handles and is a good passer. Not to mention he's 6'5" - quite tall for the 1. That might be the reason why Colaneglo isn't ready to give up on Marco yet.
                          u forgot barbossa!lol!he is much much better than bellinelli!
                          http://websitedweeb.userboard.net-Introduce your website. No signup required!

Comment

Mr.Grinch wrote: View Post
                            u forgot barbossa!lol!he is much much better than bellinelli!
                            Belinelli is a better passer. Barbosa is essentially an undersized 2 that gets pigeonholed as a 1.

Comment

bring in james johnson.

Comment

Working...
                              X