Trade: David Andersen To Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ceez wrote: View Post
    it'll allow solo to spend a year (or 2) in the d league where he'll progress more than rotting on the bench.
    or perhaps in Europe

Comment

Another soft, jump shooting, priemeter oriented big man who gets pushed around under the basket............I hope BC doesn't try and start Andersen at center. Bargnani, Andersen, Kleiza(who is another jump shooting big that has no mid range game plus he's unable to create off the bounce especially as a SF is better suited for PF)- BC is appearing really desperate and acting a bit irrational in his f/a pick ups, attempted f/a pick ups, trades & attempted trades. More rosters moves have to come.

Comment

he's not desperate he's got a core and h'es just filling roster spaces now. seeing what players can do. bargnani,kleiza,derozan,johnson,jack,weems,davis is the core and only those guys.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          Got you covered.
          Thanks Apollo.

blaze89 wrote: View Post
          he seems to have a better post game than both bargs and johnson. seems to have a good peremiter shot as well, wonder how good his D is.....
          Not good. If his shot isn't going for him, he's pretty much useless on the floor. Bargs 1on1 D is better. Andersen also lacks bulk. I think a couple of summer leagues ago DeJuan Blair was pushing him around under the basket.

Comment

I see there are a lot of chronic whiners here. If you can't see this for what it is, a minor transaction to add a bit of depth at Centre that cost next to nothing then do yourselves a favor and find another sport to comment on or go whine to your mommies and ask for a warm bottle and a diaper change while you're at it. Pathetic!

Comment

Alden21 wrote: View Post
              I see there are a lot of chronic whiners here. If you can't see this for what it is, a minor transaction to add a bit of depth at Centre that cost next to nothing then do yourselves a favor and find another sport to comment on or go whine to your mommies and ask for a warm bottle and a diaper change while you're at it. Pathetic!
              Plus 1, He is a decent player and cost nothing.

He is an Aussie not some pansy Euro, Crocodile wresting is a national pastime, he should have no problem with Shaq or Dwight.

Comment

He was a very strong player in Europe...but this is NBA though...i think that it is a very good addition, he is much better than POB of course...

Comment

I would have much rather have Amundson. At least he's energy, toughness and defense. So we're really gonna count on this guy to play minutes? Ugh. I hope Colangelo has a few more tricks.

Comment

Working...
                  X