Has Your Perception Of Bosh Changed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ovrproof wrote: View Post
    Charles Oakley lived in a suite in the Royal York Hotel for several years. It did not stop him from playing hard every night. I fail to see how having a home/house in the city contributes to them being better players. You just sound bitter and your nitpicking for things for rag on Bosh about.

Bosh does not owe us anything. Sports now is a business plain and simple. Bosh could have been traded by Colangelo any moment he pleased if he was not impressed by his performance - and Bosh would have had no say. Just like Calderon was shopped earlier this summer. More or less (outside of Miami's signings and Chris Paul) players mostly have no say in regards to trades. Do you think Chandler would have wanted to come play here any more than any other player before him?

Derozan and Weems are playing everybody, they know we are a bunch of heartbroken girls looking to pick up anything that comes our way with a twinkle in his eye. We have turned 3 shitty role players on a half decent team into our saviours. That's how far we have fallen in 15 years. I remember Mr. Bitove and Rob Black unveiling the Raptors on CTV 16 years ago, so I'm not talking out my ass, this is true.
    Im not sure if Oakley is comparable to Bosh. Bosh was drafted and re-signed by Toronto and was considered as a franchise player, Oakley was traded to Toronto after being with 2 other teams. I didnt say he was required to have a home in toronto, but players who have developed a liking to a particular city they are playing in usually buys a house, and bosh not buying a house here may have been an indication that he really wasnt looking to staying here long term. Clear enough for you?

i guess with your 3 posts here we can clearly say that you havent really read much of the posts here. everybody has already accepted the fact the bosh doesnt owe the raptors anything but it wouldve have been a big courtesy on his part to let BC know what he was going to do a lot earlier than he did.

wow, you probably said that too when VC left and Bosh stepped up as the so-called franchise player. you probably said o this raptor looking guy is just looking like a raptor because he's playing with the raptors to please everybody. but i see you only have 3 posts so you probably didnt post that here a long time ago. maybe somewhere else.

Comment

you guys can defend bosh all you want, but bottomline is, BC had nothing to gain saying those things he said about Bosh. he's not like Dan Gilbert who shelled out the money to make lebron happy. what BC did was tell the truth, and at the same time defend himself for getting slandered about last season when Bosh actually contributed in the raptors downfall.

but now what i realize is, after all this free agency bullshit, didnt matter if we made the playoffs anyways, Bosh would have still left. Even if Lebron won a championship in Cleveland, he would have still left. The real genius here is Wade. Forget Pat Riley, if Wade wasnt re-signing, he wouldnt have gotten LBJ and Bosh. If the heat win a championship with these three, it will be Wade's legacy. Wade owns Miami now.
      Last edited by TheGloveinRapsUniform; Thu Jul 29, 2010, 01:47 PM.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
        Im not sure if Oakley is comparable to Bosh. Bosh was drafted and re-signed by Toronto and was considered as a franchise player, Oakley was traded to Toronto after being with 2 other teams. I didnt say he was required to have a home in toronto, but players who have developed a liking to a particular city they are playing in usually buys a house, and bosh not buying a house here may have been an indication that he really wasnt looking to staying here long term. Clear enough for you?

i guess with your 3 posts here we can clearly say that you havent really read much of the posts here. everybody has already accepted the fact the bosh doesnt owe the raptors anything but it wouldve have been a big courtesy on his part to let BC know what he was going to do a lot earlier than he did.

wow, you probably said that too when VC left and Bosh stepped up as the so-called franchise player. you probably said o this raptor looking guy is just looking like a raptor because he's playing with the raptors to please everybody. but i see you only have 3 posts so you probably didnt post that here a long time ago. maybe somewhere else.
        I don't see how having 3 (now 4!!!) posts on a web forum makes me know any less than you. What it does show is how we spend our free time. If you think Derozan or Weems or Amir showed more promise than Bosh did in his first two years I don't know what to say. I'll stop now, I don't want to start pressing on your "e-rep" too much. ez

Comment

oh yes it does. youre making arguments on topics thats already been discussed and finalized here. if youve been reading then you wont be making donkey comments.

what you said was "Derozan and Weems are playing everybody, they know we are a bunch of heartbroken girls looking to pick up anything that comes our way with a twinkle in his eye." not sure how interpret that as showing promise, im pretty sure you were referring more to their vocal admiration of toronto and how good it is to play here. like what i said, you probably said the exact same thing about Bosh when VC left, i guess the Raps really cant catch a break huh??
          yeah, dont ruin my e-rep. thats all i got. hahahaha. i look forward to your 5th post.

Comment

Bosh gave BC a chance it's not his fault BC can't evaluate talent or held onto Bargnani and never acquired another star player to play with Bosh. BC's recent rants are very self revealing of his true nature as are Boshs' non comments to those scathing, emtionally based remarks. He should have just wished Bosh all the best, thanked him for his time in TO and move on. Exposing dirty laundry looks bad on BC because BC still wanted to re sign Bosh despite all these alleged media hyped issues made by BC in relation to Boshs' dedication to TO last season.

Why didn't BC trade Bosh at the trade deadline? All BC got from Miami was their number 1 pick returned (Banks deal) plus Miami's 2011 1st round pick (most likely number 30) & and a 14 million dollar TPE that has yet to be used- if ever.

BC is ass while Bosh is class.

Comment

I was there too. I don't agree. Bosh does owe us. WE voted for him to get AllStar nods, WE pay his punkass every year by buying season tickets, WE buy out his expensive jerseys and shoes for support, WE cheered "MVP" during the first game against VC, even when we knew CB might not have quite there yet...also to show him that WE the fans had his back, WE are the ones that helped stroke his ego by BUYING his DVD which the ad sings "Rep T-Dot until they BURY me"...he even had the nerve to use a fellow rap artist to help fool us. Dude doesn't even have the balls to address the city personally, but has the tits enough to run behind 2 far better players than him. What player or franchise face tells the media and everyone that he said enough when we were losing games and he was asked what he said in the locker room to his FELLOW team mates?
              Last edited by GameBreaker; Thu Jul 29, 2010, 04:11 PM.
              The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
              Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
              www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
              http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
              http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

What could BC do if Byatch wasn't straight with him? What could BC do with Miami who didn't have nothing we wanted? Chris Byatch was supposed to help us, HIS words. What would you do, in that SAME position as BC, with Pat Reilly? Also, BC did in fact wish him the best. Check ya sources. It's definately out there in the media archives.
                The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

Comment

@tbihis: +1000
                  Last edited by GameBreaker; Thu Jul 29, 2010, 04:26 PM.

Comment

people actually bought his dvd?

for fuck sake, people..... fuck... sake.

Comment

I know it may sound lame, but it's gonna be hard for me to watch Bosh play for the Heat. He always was my favourite player and since I'm still in high school, he was the one I grew up watching, not Damon or VC. I always thought he would be here for his career even though I knew that outcome would be unlikely. But now that it's really gone, it kinda sucks.
                      Raptors fan for life....sadly.

Comment

Arenick wrote: View Post
                        I know it may sound lame, but it's gonna be hard for me to watch Bosh play for the Heat. He always was my favourite player and since I'm still in high school, he was the one I grew up watching, not Damon or VC. I always thought he would be here for his career even though I knew that outcome would be unlikely. But now that it's really gone, it kinda sucks.
                        Welcome to the real world..........if he's your favorite player then you should be happy for him as a man and a basketball player whether in Miami or TO. He played 7 years in TO- do the full math not the half.

Comment

GameBreaker wrote: View Post
                          @tbihis: +1000
                          hahaha thanks bro!

Comment

Andrea Bargnani from his interview at Hoops Hype:

"...You could feel that [Bosh] was going to leave for the last couple of months before the end of the season. Everybody had this kind of feeling. [bold is mine] So I wasn’t surprised."

He was doggin' it...

Read more: http://blogs.hoopshype.com/blogs/sie...#ixzz0v8Eqn5mr

Comment

Grab the shovels, time to burry...

He dosnt deserve to be booed, but we did alot for him. As for hedo...d bag...

Comment

Grab the shovels, time to burry...

He dosnt deserve to be booed, but we did alot for him. As for hedo...d bag...

Comment

Working...
                                X