Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptors Republic NFL Fantasy Football (Sign Up Thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sent out the PW to more people. The current list can be seen in the first post in the thread.

Comment

If its free I'll join...

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        The league is now set up. I will be PMing Doc, Mangokid and MackNorth the details on how to join. Still waiting on Bendit to say yes or no.
        No thanks.

Comment

Out of all these damn people we can't find EIGHT football fans? Jeez man, I guess we can just make it a freebie.

But if we can set something up like Bendit was talking about, picking the winners each week(spread or no spread) that could be fun too. I don't really know of any sites you can do that on while creating a group at the same time. Anyone else know of one or care to do a pool of that nature?

Comment

We can have a separate contest where we pick winners. You can do it through Yahoo. I can set it up later. I think you're right Mack, it's looking like this keeper league will be free for now. I think part of the problem is that it's the middle of summer and some people who may be interested aren't around here thinking basketball right now. If they're not here thinking basketball then chances are they aren't here thinking football. We will fill the eight spots and next year we will grow on that. By the time season two rolls around we will have too many people to choose from.

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
            If its free I'll join...
            I'll send the details this morning.

Comment

Mack, did you get my PM on how to register for the league?

Comment

Relatively new to the site, but i have interst in joining, love playing fantasy football

Comment

I Private Messaged Appollo stating interest, no response.
                  Please let me know, mortgagejake@gmail.com

Comment

Guys, we have one spot open and I'm waiting to hear back from someone. I may extend this to ten teams given the interest. What's everyone's thoughts?

Comment

Well, I'm in if theres enough room...
                      "Don't expect anything unless you give everything."

Comment

So DK was the person in question we were waiting on. That's eight. I think we should make the cut there and create a second league pending interest.
                        Last edited by Apollo; Mon Aug 9, 2010, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X